Thread: The Walking Dead Game

Default The Walking Dead Game

Has anybody else played the Walking Dead Game?

I've been waiting for ages for all 5 episodes to be released on the iPad and now that they are, I'm intent on finishing my story in the next day or two.

I've fully enjoyed playing through it and I've really gotten into the story as Lee and making split second decisions has been very difficult in certain situations.

I'm currently in the middle of finishing episode 4 and I look forward to going through the story again once I've finished my first go and seeing how different answers affects the story.

Default The Walking Dead Game

Bought it during the Steam sales. I had heard good things of it so I was curious. Probably won't get to play until the end of the semester, though.

Default Re: The Walking Dead Game

I played it on my ps3. I have to be honest that the only reason I got into it was because I got the first two episodes for free via PlayStation Plus. I finished episode 5 Wednesday. Its very good. Sad ending, though, as I expected.

There is a video clip AFTER the credits, so make sure you wait for that! It was a cliff hanger, though and made me mad....

juding on how bad the first episode is

Spoilers spoilers spoilers!

Nothing you choose really matters, they'll railroad your decisions to the same conclusions in the end. Either way i'm not buying it till it hits 4.99.

I love Monkey Island and I haven't even played the 3rd episode of it. I even pre-ordered Tales of monkey Island and have the DVD and limited edition slipcase.

I bought it during the steam sale but it won't run, have tried all day to get the bugger but I'm done trying I think. At least it was just 12$ instead of 24$ I guess..

Finished the last episode about an hour ago

Didn't watch my spoilers on YouTube and all I can say is thank you telltale games for what was a great game. I actually got really sad at the end of the game, but I won't ruin the ending for others.

I really hope there is a sequel. Money well spent.