Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question (about punishment)

Default A question (about punishment)

Im not sure if this is exactly the right place to put this because i guess this would KINDA be a question to ask the "Mommies,daddies,sitters,big sister/brothers" Etc etc. but since it involved AB's i figured i'd try it here. worst that can happen is it gets moved right?

so I'm cerious does anyone here go outside the box of a normal baby punishment? like more thank just spankings/time outs? does anyone use/have been given a punishment out side of the normal child route? i need some ideas so i figured i'd ask

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes. My wife makes me eat her cooking!
    haha, funny guy! I guess 'take out' is a genuine treat then.

i could not help but to feel the wrath of a women looking down at me after reading that

Well... in the kinky side of life. Ive known of femdom acts being played. Im sure you know what that is cause i'd rather not explain :P

I do not enjoy or need punishment!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes. My wife makes me eat her cooking!
    Yea, I could tell some stories about my X wife and her cooking, it was pure terror!

well i dont think ANY baby enjoys punishment.. but i'd be lying if i said i did not need it x.x im a monster child.

My husband has given me anus sex. I hate it so that is why it's a punishment and he hasn't done it in months because I am a good girl.

Out of acces to smoke, drink beer or realize sex. It's real punishment for me.

Thank god im Straight edge, i do not drink, i do not smoke, i do not do drugs, i rise above my own imperfections