Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I have a new gf now and guess what?...

Default So I have a new gf now and guess what?...

She totally embraces my baby side! She bottle fed me before I went to sleep, and gave me my paci, and bear. she is so freaking awesome!

thats awesome next stop diaper changes
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Nov-2012 at 06:03. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

your last topic..

Do you ever think you may be telling people a bit too early or come on a bit strong?

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    your last topic..

Do you ever think you may be telling people a bit too early or come on a bit strong?
    would think that... seems to be workin out for him though... we shall see in a week or so though

Be cautious, some womens would do anything to fraud people, she may not enjoy anything of this and is just doing it before she rip you off somehow in a few months or even a few years, if you have a load of money, I would be really cautious about this, she may even have some embarrassing material to force you to give her what she wants if she's allowed to take pictures or videos of you as a baby, I'm not saying she's bad, but you never know what could happen later cause its a fact, not a load of girls love this kind of stuff, be cautious about it, that's all.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    some womens would do anything to fraud people
    you just get dumped or somethin???

No, just a bad story happened to my cousin, lets just say we all thinked the women he married 10 yrs ago was the best one in the world they were married for 10 yrs and she was the nicest women I've ever met then she dumped him and blackmailed him over some private stuff I won't get into details here he's not AB or DL its just something else to get all of the collection of antique cars he had restored himself. Then after some research that women had done it in the past with another guy and she's dating another one at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    would think that... seems to be workin out for him though... we shall see in a week or so though
    We are both girls thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiBabyjenni View Post
    We are both girls thank you.
    post suggests otherwise.

Yes I know you view yourself as a girl. Etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. But few people can actually pull that off. Plus the real test of mettle is SRS but even then your still not a women IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    but even then your still not a women IMHO.
    I find that highly sexist and offensive. If you can't be respectful then don't open your mouth!