Thread: Childhood themed restaurant

Default Childhood themed restaurant

Diaperland might be a bit too narrowly focused. Perhaps "Childhoodland?" Or maybe they could just do this as a store or a restaurant in the park. Basically, all the tables, chairs--the whole place!--would be oversized so as to force adults to climb into their chairs, stand on stools to reach the sinks in the bathroom, etc. And, of course, there would be only a "kids' menu." The food would be served on enormous plates to make it look like kid portions. I could see that working, actually.
    That was said by Cottontail

So, how cool would that be? I would fully support that. My TBness aside, that is actually a pretty awesome idea. What do you guys think?

I like the idea but only in a independent restaurant. Also the giant furniture is a lawsuit waiting to happen and wouldn't comply with ADA, another lawsuit waiting in itself as well.

Of course theres already the milk bar in new york where you can get cereral milk and the infamous crack pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I like the idea but only in a independent restaurant. Also the giant furniture is a lawsuit waiting to happen and wouldn't comply with ADA, another lawsuit waiting in itself as well.

Of course theres already the milk bar in new york where you can get cereral milk and the infamous crack pie.
    So why is it called crack pie?

yes it would be cool to have a restaraunt like that but like the other post the insurance would be outragious for liability reasons so much that you would never be able to make a profit. the best you could hope for on that is menues like a kid made them in crayon and decorations like a daycare would have with kids type menues.
    Last edited by katylynn; 22-Nov-2012 at 03:17. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    So why is it called crack pie?
    the powder sugar topping and people crave it like crack?

Chrome

I think it's a neat prospect, though it might never get beyond the stage of being an idea. The oversized furniture would be lawsuits waiting to happen, and I'm not sure how much popular support there would be for a venture of this kind.

Hey, I'd certainly be all for that! I'd absolutely love that, even if I wasn't a *B/DL.