Thread: Problem with Dry 24/7

Default Problem with Dry 24/7

I'm having a weird problem with dry 24/7s. If I wear them for an extended period of time, the front of my pants becomes SOAKED. All I can figure is its somehow leaking out of the top, but I can't figure out how. Anyone else have this problem?

The absorbency of the diaper along with how they fit has a lot to do with leaking. Make sure if using a disposable diaper that the flaps on the sides overlap properly, and also that the leg gatherings fit properly.

Quote Originally Posted by USNYDL View Post
    The absorbency of the diaper along with how they fit has a lot to do with leaking. Make sure if using a disposable diaper that the flaps on the sides overlap properly, and also that the leg gatherings fit properly.
    I wear the same diaper for over night and don't have that problem. Also how do you tape up. bottoms first then top tapes. Also where are you pointing up ur down?

Default Sv: Problem with Dry 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by USNYDL View Post
    sides overlap properly

What do you mean whit that?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

I wear 24/7 diapers 24/7... well, some Bambinos get snuck in there sometimes... I believe your problem is pinhole leaks in the plastic backing of the diaper - some bags / the occasional diaper has them from time to time and it's unnerving to say the least. Fortunately for me it's only resulted in damp pants vs. soaking wet pants...

For whatever reason, Dry 24/7 seems to have some machine consistency issues more so than other brands - right now I'm working my way through a not-as-thick-or-absorbant batch which is really ticking me off because the diaper was leaking before it should have been full - one of the bags even had 19 diapers instead of 18 in it!

PaddedPuppy

When I had dry 24/7s I had an issue with the moisture sweating through the plastic backing and causing noticeable wetness on the outside, sometimes making me think I leaked when I hadn't really, and ended up changing sooner than I needed to. But I never got soaked like you say so.

This only seemed to happen with them at some times, not others, and this was with the old style mediums (blue ones) so things may be different now.
    Last edited by PaddedPuppy; 21-Nov-2012 at 16:01.

The pack I just finished had 19 in it also.