Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by pink247 View Post
    hi im pink247!
    Hello pink247, welcome to the site! I'm going to guess you like pink and staying up all day and night (or like pink all day and night)? :P.

Anyways as we like to all be friends and stuff, it is nice to know others interests/hobbies and the sort. I did see on your profile you like to cook and bake, do you have any favorites you like to make, or a favorite cuisine? Also saw you are a student, what is your favorite subject?

Also, as always curious, how did you find out about ADISC?

Hope you enjoy the site, and have a good evening!

Hello Pink welcome to the site. Feel free to ask us any questions, there are alot of good people here

Quote Originally Posted by pink247 View Post
    hi im pink247!
    I deduce with my keen skills that you are most likely human, more or less, and that you are posting from the planet Earth. However, this is where I am at an end.

If you please, would you, could you, tell us a bit more about yourself? We want to know this newcomer and welcome him to the fold, to have a banquet in his honnor and lavish the new and honnored guest with purple robes and a gold ADISC signet ring.

Well maybe not, but getting to know someone new and possibly making a new friend is always cool too.