Thread: YAY !!!! Finally I have my diapers

Red face YAY !!!! Finally I have my diapers

For many years(8 years) I have finally have my diapers

I do not know what kinds of diapers are but... they are cute with diaper tape donated by pamperchu

as you can see no marks these diapers, came with a transparent package, buy them at a pharmacy near my house cost me $ 7.25 and brought 16 diapers

They look like attends to me, but you can't really tell without opening them up and seeing the tabs and inner lining. That is a great price no matter what brand they are. Congratulations. They also look very nice with the tapes strips.

What do you mean you finally have your diapers? Are these your first diapers as an adult? Or have you just been eagerly trying to make a descent replica of a childhood favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    They look like attends to me, but you can't really tell without opening them up and seeing the tabs and inner lining. That is a great price no matter what brand they are. Congratulations. They also look very nice with the tapes strips.

What do you mean you finally have your diapers? Are these your first diapers as an adult? Or have you just been eagerly trying to make a descent replica of a childhood favorite?
    Because from the age of 13 I couldn't buy diapers, and now at last i have it

LilPrincessJessica

Congratulations!

They look like cheap generic diapers.

Since they are your first, you will have fun with them even if they are not the best. Make sure you don't flood them.

Good for you, they are very cute with the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    They look like cheap generic diapers.

Since they are your first, you will have fun with them even if they are not the best. Make sure you don't flood them.
    Yeah I have my flood tonight I think it's only for day only holds one pee... and yea i buy this because they are the only ones it fit me well (my waist is 29") medium sized so big for me.