Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Sandy caused by...

Default Hurricane Sandy caused by...

Hurricane Sandy Blamed On Gays, Obama And Romney By Preacher John McTernan

Yup Gay people. Seriously I want to talk to that chaplain. I mean what he has on his mind when he wrote that horrible things!. What next you gonna blame us for Global Warming?

WBC is along the same lines. Just ignore them; when they realize that nobody is paying attention to them, they might stop and do something productive with themselves.

Gays can't just walk away from their (part of the) responsibility for global warming. I mean, if gay people want equality... it's their fault (too)!

I'm sure that's all he meant.

Lindt

He's a classic bigot. Best to just ignore people like that, all they're really doing is seeking attention.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hurricane Sandy Blamed On Gays, Obama And Romney By Preacher John McTernan

Yup Gay people. Seriously I want to talk to that chaplain. I mean what he has on his mind when he wrote that horrible things!. What next you gonna blame us for Global Warming?
    My dad's cousin said Sandy is god's warning shot about if the US elected Romney. So yeah, crazy idiot's on both sides and both hilariously wrong.

At the same time, Al Gore and his elitist globalist money-hungry friends are pushing the blame for Hurricane Sandy on 'man-made' global warming even after it was proven to be a giant scam years ago. Yes, I'm talking about the same people who are proponents of a carbon tax and the cap-and-trade scheme that Obama tried to put in before the Repubs took over the House in 2010.

If we're using God and those who don't listen to him to explain natural disaster I blame adam and eve for the state of the world.

Default Re: Hurricane Sandy caused by...

You don't want to have anything to do with a bigot like that. You won't change his mind. There is no reasoning with people like that.

If gay people are the cause of global warming, it must be all of the hot gay sex they are having. I bet that pastor is the number one contributor.

Im not sure but a while back,I saw this link that said I think the same guy trying to "cure" this kid from his disires of wanting to be a teen baby a while back...

Forget about him...The Sandy storm was caused because all the factors of making it into a perfect storm were there...Not because some people want to express themselves.