Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: artwork xD

Default artwork xD

since i bet a few of you know what your doing when you draw i was woundering if maybe someone could help me make my baby fur fursona...ive been a fur going on 5 months now and i only have 1 and cant seem to track down someone who isnt busy and can draw me one >_< and it sucks lol so yeah i mean i dont have much money i dont have money to be excact i cant even buy my diapers *cries* so yeah >_<

I might be able to do one for you! check out the first link in my signature!

I will say here That I draw for free.

VVVVVVVV

baby kiffer

I might be able to make something for you. It would be fun!

Frankly, though, I am very busy (applying to college), and I will likely not have time until after November glazes over. That, and I've not been an active member in this community, recently; I may be a slight bit out of touch.

However, if you could post a suggestion of what you would like, then maybe we could all (those willing) email you our ideas/works, and you could pick and choose whoever's work appeals to you the most.

ulric151, Developing a fursona is a personal experience. The character is effectively, you... in a "perfect" state. It should be something that YOU decide on. It could be simple... but what fun is that?
    I get to many requests like this: a baby fox inna diaper and t-shirt.
    Okay.... what color.... markings.... size.... age... Come up with a story for your character!
    Stories can really help you understand yourself, and thus how the character will act an feel. It is more then just looks.
    I have my coloration, markings, and mannerisms for a reason. Hell even the name Corri Yammari, has a deep personal meaning.

i accually dont use that kinda detail i give perfect detail in full xD btw colonel did you get my reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Whar is my final? D:
    You know what, it is almost done (the hair you asked for is taking forever), waiting to be scanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    ulric151, Developing a fursona is a personal experience. The character is effectively, you... in a "perfect" state. It should be something that YOU decide on. It could be simple... but what fun is that?
    I get to many requests like this: a baby fox inna diaper and t-shirt.
    Okay.... what color.... markings.... size.... age... Come up with a story for your character!
    Stories can really help you understand yourself, and thus how the character will act an feel. It is more then just looks.
    I have my coloration, markings, and mannerisms for a reason. Hell even the name Corri Yammari, has a deep personal meaning.
    Hey, my fursona came from the first species that came to mind, a Google Images picture and my cat's name. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Hey, my fursona came from the first species that came to mind, a Google Images picture and my cat's name. :P
    Well, that explains a lot about you and your personality dont it

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    Well, that explains a lot about you and your personality dont it
    Spontaneous, crazy, fun? =p

Hehe my fursona changes like every other day =/