Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My IRL friend calls me Abbie

Default My IRL friend calls me Abbie

I know it's just a tiny thing, but it makes me so happy when she does.

She doesn't know that I'm bigender, she just has me added on both Skype and League of Legends, both of which have Abbie in my name. So she just started calling me that from there .

I love it when my wife calls me Molly, or princess, it really makes my day.

To clear things up first: I am biologically male and my two friends are female. So my two friends started this thing where we assigned people with names from the Harry Potter universe. I got Hermione because I was supposedly the studious one
    My two friends were Harry and Ron because the three of us hang out together all the time and their personalities fit pretty well. What's funny is that we basically switched the genders of most everyone we knew xD

So as a result, some friends call me Hermione

Cloudchaser

Yea... My friend calls me Maria... It feels great!

I have a friend, she knows everything about me, she calls me Jessica when we are alone, and Jay when we are in public. My first initial is a 'J,' so yeah no one notices but we both know what she means, she takes me shopping sometimes.

That's awesome. A couple of my Internet friends who I've explained things too call me Ellie,, but that's about it. too shy to mention this stuff in rl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    That's awesome. A couple of my Internet friends who I've explained things too call me Ellie,, but that's about it. too shy to mention this stuff in rl.
    My friend doesn't know that I'm bigender, she just notices that I have my name as Abbie on multiple things :P.

LilPrincessJessica

My friends call me Jacob, or perv, pedo, creep, gay, and queerbag. But I call them the same things, it's just how we communicate. Well, that and being very perverted.

Most of my friends either Call me my name, JamJam (A cute nick name from camp this summer, I), I have one who calls me boo-boo (It used to be bro-bro, but she misspelled once and we both thought it was cute.), and Then there is the friend I previously mentioned. I also have my gf who calls me Babe, Baby, Baby boy, Teddy bear, Teddy boy, Usa-chan, Honey, Honey-sempai, and her beautiful one. So yeah. I have a few names.

LittleDrummerGirl

My girlfriend calls me Alexis or stuff like "my little girl" or "schoolgirl" all the time when we're alone (and even quietly in public) and I love it sooo much >///< it's just the best feeling to know that someone recognizes you for who you ARE, not who you look like.