Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi all. I'd like to introduce myself, but try and not violate any terms here.
    I'm a model/actress for a custom fetish video business ( Daphne )
    We've been getting emails for diaper videos, and I really didn't know anything about the scene so I started searching, and this forum came up.
    I'm not going to flood the pages with spam linking to our pages, but I am going to do some reading to find out what it's all about. I'm really curious!
    I have worn diapers for movies, it was actually pretty fun to be honest.
    Anyhow, thought I'd throw out my greetings, and now to get to work!
    Thanks, take care!

Since I'm unlikely to ever get a chance to ask this I might as well do so now, do you guys ever start to like diapers after having modelled in them for a while? Not asking for pervy reasons but I have wondered if fetish models have ever developed a fetish after having modelled it.

Default Greetings

Welcome to the site! People here will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Just make sure they don't sound creepy and are suitable for people as young as 13 to read, as that's the minimum age for registering here.