Thread: Stuff you can get your S/O to do for you

Default Stuff you can get your S/O to do for you

This thread is for posting ideas on things a Significant other can do to help comfort your little side. My major thought process behind this thread is to post little ways a husband/wife/lover can show they care... even though they do not understand and may even have issues with the whole concept.

Posts YOUR suggestions!

My idea:

Tell your loved one it would mean a lot if they would give you one "little" present for Christmas/Birthday. (Teddy bear, toy, food, clothing, etc.)

I am convinced even my wife would be willing to do that much... and she is REALLY not understanding of my little side!

Mew

I don't agree with this, it's like forcing them or guilting them to do something that they should make their own decision on. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    I don't agree with this, it's like forcing them or guilting them to do something that they should make their own decision on. :x
    As an observer to the AB-lifestyle, I actually think this thread could be quite useful.

It's hard to know how you can get involved in a... unique... fetish when you're not directly involved in it yourself, especially if (like some people) you're unwilling to get involved in the day to day of it.

Mew

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    As an observer to the AB-lifestyle, I actually think this thread could be quite useful.

It's hard to know how you can get involved in a... unique... fetish when you're not directly involved in it yourself, especially if (like some people) you're unwilling to get involved in the day to day of it.
    I kinda agree with showing interest in something "little-like" that you'd want in a store, or online and they'd get a hint that you'd want it.. Like a stuffed animal, or a blanket or something.. But not guilting them into indulging into your fetish. :c
    ex: "Tell your loved one it would mean a lot if they would give you one "little" present for Christmas/Birthday. (Teddy bear, toy, food, clothing, etc.)"
    I guess I just think that personally asking for things ruins the surprise and sentimental (that they bought whatever it was because they thought of you) part of the gift. >.<

Hmm... some interesting ideas. This requires some discresion, so it might be good for one but not the other. Like many of you, my S.O. is also not interested in my little side.
    For me, I shouldn't push it.

Sometimes, even when I'm doing my ridiculous purging, I try to sneak in 'little surprises for my S.O. to let him know that I'm still supportive of his lifestyle even though I'm having my own difficulties. Sometimes I'll pack him a lunch when I know he's having a long shift at work and sneak in some Hello Kitty fruit snacks and a Hello Kitty themed Post It Note with a small note from Mommy, or I'll set out a pull up and comfortable pajamas for when he gets home. If he goes to bed before I do, I'll tuck him in and give him his stuffed animal, or just fill up his sippy cup. When I go shopping I'll try to pick him up a treat that I know he'll like, like a small container of bath salts or a cartoon print paddle ball with candy.