Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Siblings

Question Younger Siblings

Do you have any younger siblings? If so, how many?

I have two younger sisters, one by 18 months, the other by 4 and a half years. I have been told by my mother that I was her most pleasant infant, and that I loved to be held and cuddled.

I'm thinking that when my sisters were born, I had to share the love so to speak, and was encouraged to grow out of baby things before I was ready. Mom would have been anxious for instance, to have less diapers to wash.

I am wondering if there are any "only child" diaper lovers.

Three younger siblings. Two are adolescents, and one is just entering grade school.

I have considered this as a possibility as well. I was seriously bullied and ostracized from my peer group in grade school; at about that same time, two of my younger siblings were babies. I have wondered whether I unconsciously thought, "Life before entering grade school was much more pleasant. If only I could be younger and out of school, just like my siblings."

Quote Originally Posted by ABgirl
    I am wondering if there are any "only child" diaper lovers.
    I'd speculate that there probably are. I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all cause for AB/DL interests. I think there are likely to be many different causes for AB/DL interests, and that may in part explain the range of variation among AB/DL interests (some are only DLs, some are mostly ABs, some don't poop in their diapers, some ABs don't desire a caretaker, some love pacifiers while some don't, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Casper8 View Post
    hi all
    Yo, if you're going to post you might want to actually say something relevant to the topic....

Anyway, back on track I have two little sisters. One by two years (almost exactly) the other by 4.5 years. And I agree with the 'sharing the love' part.

Yes, definitely. I have a brother who is younger than me by two and a half years and I also have a sister who is over ten years younger than me. Yes, I do agree that when I had a brother I felt like I had to share something that was once all mine. It's a natural instinct that all kids follow.

I'm wondering how many of there are that aren't older siblings actually.

I am the oldest. I have 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. Is being the oldest a trend here?

I have two younger brothers. They are 3 and four years younger than me. Right now the youngest is five years younger than me but he will be 22 soon and we will be four years apart again.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
    Is being the oldest a trend here?
    I, too, am the oldest.