Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im appologizing for the drama that has been caried the past few days...

Post im appologizing for the drama that has been caried the past few days...

I would just first like to say I am appologizing for the flashchat drama a few days ago... I am no longer leaving ADISC open when I walk away from the computer, and I am in the process of getting Nick off of this site because of the drama he is causing. I would like people to stop removing my rep... there is no point in it, what was done is done, what happened happened.. thats that.

I am also relaxed because of something I realised early today...
    if no one will get along, then what is the point of fighting? Violence hasnt solved anything and it has caused hatred...

<this might be my longest appology>

Hatred was never my answer for anything, I sometimes forget that we all have feelings, I dont ever want people upset because of me, I dont have a point in effecting anyones lifes... Because it will never matter....

I would also like to say that I am going to rethink my life over the night... I think im slowly drifting away from the fetish, but I dont wanna leave it because of the people here... You all are very good people, you all make me feel like someone actually cares about me else where in the world, but I know that even though im appologizing that people will still hate me...
    Please, no one hate me... it seems like no one likes me any more..

Peace...

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    :arrowr:
    Sorry to get off topic, but I think it is so funny that because of the number of emots we have, we can just use them instead of typing words Thats just funny...:lightbulb:

Anyway, Its cool that your saying sorry, and I'm sure no one hates you...I would hope there was no hate between two members, just maybe some anxiety, but not hate. Don't worry too much about the rep, any that is uncalled for can be disputed, and any at fault can be gained back. I think we can all get along, so time for a group hug? No? Well if not I'll just make believe that we are having one with an emote yay

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Sorry to get off topic, but I think it is so funny that because of the number of emots we have, we can just use them instead of typing words Thats just funny...:lightbulb:
    I could say the same thing as a poem, but I prefer to be concise

Quote Originally Posted by My attitude towards rage/drama

People rage. I do not.
    Rage wastes energy.
    Rage sacrifices peace.

Times are strange.
    Some say this, some say that.
    I am better off sleeping.

The river is vast,
    it flows towards the town,
    it must be harmlessly redirected.

Quote Originally Posted by My attitude towards this thread

After the rage passes,
    a clarity appears.
    A sorry leads to forgiveness.

Done well,
    you have,
    grasshopper.

The chill pill,
    it cannot cure all,
    but it helps.

Apologies. Difficult but accomplished,
    they lead to hugs,
    and, perhaps, cake.

A real man, is he,
    who, when done wrong,
    is not afraid to say, sorry.

as long as yall still love me, I love yall ^^ Moo, your a great person, and FullMetal, your a great person as well ^^ you guys are the coolest ^^

DannyTheNinja

Errm, what'd I miss? *Is out of the loop*

Thanks for coming forward and apologizing Jake.

--Danny

It's all good, Jake! I don't hate you at all! It's looks like you got some rep back, so at least your out of the negs now!

But your right, hatred never solves anything. As soon as people realize that, the world will be a better place..

for Jake!

Moo- those were good poems!

People don't hate you, I don't, Moo doesn't, Humphrey certainly doesn't. Hate would be say, for someone who damaged the forum or actually harmed a member. Being annoyed at someone isn't hating them.

Screeching in posts about unfair repping is annoying and best done in the requests forum. It is well to learn not to annoy people. I have visited 4 gurus, 3 yogis and a Baghwan and I haven't quite mastered the art; there is lots of hope for you, paddedwan.

MOO POEMS!! :rockon::wave:
    *HUGGLES JAKETHEFOX*