Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Im new here and looking for other diaper wearers! [Removed] I'm a nice bi guy who will talk to almost anybody
    Last edited by Lobie; 17-Nov-2012 at 19:59. Reason: Diaper Status, meet-up-ish

Hey goodnite! Welcome to adisc!! So... yeah... you like diapers? We all figured that!!! lol... most people here do.

What else are you into? Any movies, tv shows, books, or video games?

Don't be afraid to open up and talk about anything, but let's get to know you better!

I second Mitchy. Tell us a bit about yourself! Doesn't have to be about your tbdl side, either. What do you like to do? Do you prefer tacos to pasta? Where are you from?

Oh alright, im new here haha don't know how everything works. Lol I'm a teen from the Northeast US, and I play hockey, and lacrosse, I have a stash of goodnites depends and some old attends I got from a yard sale. It sucks having to keep them hidden, I've also never met any DL's in real life which sucks. Just trying to find ppl like me out there.