Thread: hey all

Default hey all

Hey everyone, I'm Dominick. I'm a 15 yr. old sophomore and I've been interested in diapers since I was about 4 I'd say. I never really explored the DL life until I was around 10 though. I would say I'm pretty much just a DL, though I've had thoughts in indulging in a few TB things. I'm not the type to have babyish thoughts or tendencies though, I just wear mainly for the enjoyment. I keep my secret to the point of paranoia at times lol, but I've told a couple friends and my brother who were accepting of it, but when I told my mom she dismissed it as weird and that I needed to get my mind of off things like this. I'm a shy person and not really outgoing, and I think being a DL and living with this secret has attributed to that in some way, but it doesn't bother me much. I still have a lot of friends who would never guess what I do Some of my hobbies are playing video games, hanging out with my friends, and writing (though I've never written anything about DL/TB). Anyway I hope get to know some of you and be able to finally relate with other people who share the same secret with me.

hey whats up forgotten.....yeah lots of ppl share ur secret. I think ppl of all ages are sexual beings some more in tune with it than others......being diapered and cared for in that way as a baby im sure feels great and can have a profound impact on ur future, i think. Probably my earliest memory is of being diapered as a baby....Thats just my theory on all this.