Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who here has a nap time during the day?

Default Who here has a nap time during the day?

Does anyone on ADISC take a scheduled nap time during the day?

I don't personally and only do on rare occasions when I literally need to recharge my batteries for a few hours.

Still, nothing like getting padded and snuggled up for a little bit to rest up

I don't have scheduled naptime but I nap quite a lot (for an adult anyway), I'd say about 2-4 times a week, it usually depends on how busy I am and how sleepy I am.

Always nice to snuggle up for a nap ^.^

I don't usually, but when i do, OHHH i love it. Especially when its to be regressed.

Normally around 1pm if I'm tired. I absolutely love nap's, especially if I can get read to .

not a scheduled nap... normally fall asleep at some point after the daily classes though... slept from 2 to 7 today gonna be up all night... :S

A scheduled nap time. I wish. I love taking naps, but I rarely have the time to anymore otherwise I probably would, everyday. I definitely agree though, it's hard to beat the satisfaction of a successful nap.

When I first retired I did for a while. I would lay down for about an hour or so before I went to the club to meet my buddies and have a few beers. Don't do that anymore as a lot of them

have passed on. I'm to old for that now and after I lost sight in one eye I don't go out after dark.

I take a nap every afternoon for about 1 1/2 hours...and I'm always diapered. The reason I take a nap is I start work at 3:30 in the morning my alarm goes off at 2:15A.M. By noon when I get off work I'm usually pretty tired. I've been working this shift for 15 years and love it.

yeah, n the weekends anyways, usually about 1 to 2:30 or 3, I think there's something to be said about ppl in Central america taking their siesta seriously, at least in the summer anyways.
    I'd love to see a 2 hour lunch break, partially for that purpose
    Last edited by bebehuey; 16-Nov-2012 at 02:40. Reason: not finished