Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult baby- what does it do for you?

Default Adult baby- what does it do for you?

I was thinking about this and I was wondering what does AB do to you? Does it relax you, make you feel young?

For me, these days I usually have my baby time in bed in which I have my killer whales with me as well as my blankie, sometimes I will take a bottle to bed with me as well and I feel so much better and sometimes I sleep better.

Due to the fact I am not into kiddie shows but rather news shows, sports, documentaries I find it harder to regress like some do. Sorry- but I prefer ediger stuff than kid shows and movies- btw, am I alone in that one?!?

Do you feel like a giant weight is off your shoulder when you snuggle with your blankie, favorite stuffed animal and nurse on a bottle? I know I sure do when I am in my bed regressing as I fall asleep- and no I don't own a crib- would be too damn hard to explain to friends and family!

How do you feel when you get to that baby mode?

Sorry- but I am kind of curious about how others react when they regress at certain times.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    I was thinking about this and I was wondering what does AB do to you? Does it relax you, make you feel young?

For me, these days I usually have my baby time in bed in which I have my killer whales with me as well as my blankie, sometimes I will take a bottle to bed with me as well and I feel so much better and sometimes I sleep better.

Due to the fact I am not into kiddie shows but rather news shows, sports, documentaries I find it harder to regress like some do. Sorry- but I prefer ediger stuff than kid shows and movies- btw, am I alone in that one?!?

Do you feel like a giant weight is off your shoulder when you snuggle with your blankie, favorite stuffed animal and nurse on a bottle? I know I sure do when I am in my bed regressing as I fall asleep- and no I don't own a crib- would be too damn hard to explain to friends and family!

Sorry- but I am kind of curious about how others react when they regress at certain times.

WildThing121675
    After I eat my supper and get my nightly chores done. I sit down and in a wet diaper I open my beer and watch the Disc Channel. Sometimes I watch a little sports.

Around 9:00 pm I get ready for bed. Thats when I change into my Dry 24/7 and plastic pants then put on my footed sleeper. I then fix my bottle of juice and get my paci.

When I crawl in bed I suck on my bottle till it's gone and put in my paci. I curl up with my plushie pup, shut off the TV and fall asleep.

I find it comforting and relaxing. I wanted to do baby time last night but my son took my bottle and drank out of it and he was still up so I couldn't have baby time. But at least I still had my diapers and my pajamas.

Being an AB gives me a chance to relax and forget all about the stresses of everyday life. I honestly believe if i didn't wear a diaper/goodnite to bed, snuggled with my plushies and blankie, then I wouldn't sleep at all well.

It's hard to describe how it feels to be honest. I get a soft feeling inside me and the transition from being a 20 year old guy to a 2 year old toddler mindset is almost instant for me.

It helps as well when you have someone who helps get you in the baby mindset and visa versa like I do

WildThing121675
    Definitely makes me feel young. more importantly, it helps me to relax....all the adult stressors just dissolve away. when I'm regressing I have a very narrow focus...how comfortable and happy I feel. these needs are pretty easily met, a diaper, my Teddy, a paci, and somewhere to cuddle up. bliss!

It definately helps me to relax. When the week is incredibly stressful. Its nice to just put on a diaper and just kind of have my mind melt away.

Countdown

It used to make me feel more relaxed. I haven't done anything ABish for years, though. Since I came back to ADISC, though, I've been considering getting back into the whole thing.

There's a relaxing part (nothing to lose por doing it into diper and/or sleep with paci) and second part (sexual atraction as a fetish.) Feel young ? Not sure, what hurts, it hurts.

Yes, yes and yes - it helps me relax, it makes me feel young, it feels like a weight is off my shoulders.

But, to be more specific, although I was curious about diapers and wanted to wear them from the age of 8, I never did until I was 20. So every time I put on a diaper now, I think of how excited that 8 year old me would have been. It's kind of like sending myself a little gift back in time.

When you think of all the unhealthy and self destructive ways we adults handle stress, diaper wearing and regression is a rather sane thing to do.

WildThing121675
    Believe me, you are absolutely not alone in that regard! There are very few kid shows that I can really tolerate. I love Spongebob Squarepants, and I enjoy old cartoons. Beyond that, though, my media diet consists of politics, adult sitcoms, sci-fi, and... that's about it.

That said, it's very rare that I regress at all. Besides the difficulties I just mentioned, I also bump into the partner factor, where I might actually be in the mood to regress a bit, just start feeling it a bit, then my partner starts talking to me about some adult topic. Next thing I know, poof, so much for the regressing. It's infrequent that I'm in the mood anyway, but then he has a knack for screwing it up when I am.

When I do regress, it's like an ultimate relaxation. During that time, the cares of the world start to melt away, and for me, the world becomes very small. I don't mean that to suggest that I feel as though I change size or anything like that. I mean that most of the rest of the world effectively stops existing for awhile. It's a bit of a crude comparison, but it's like the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Remember Me," where the universe literally is shrinking around Doctor Crusher. Basically, I go inward. Once I do, I become much more sensitive to sensations, like the feeling of my paci in my mouth or the slight tug of the onesie as I move around. It's a bit blissful during that time, and I'm always sad when it has to end and the rest of the Universe reappears.