View Poll Results: Who you think that dominate the AB/DL/TB world?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boys

56 80.00%
  • Girls

5 7.14%
  • Both

6 8.57%
  • Undecided

3 4.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who dominate the AB/DL/TB world

NeoPowersPR

Question Who dominate the AB/DL/TB world

Who of you think that dominate the AB/DL/TB world?

Boys
    Girls
    Both
    Undecided

Default Who dominate the AB/DL/TB world

Furries.

Join or die don't join. It's up to you.

Countdown

Like most other paraphilias, there are more males than females.

According to the DSM, "Paraphilias are almost never diagnosed in females." It is a bit outdated, though. A new version of the DSM is due to come out soon, so we shall see if that conclusion changes. I suspect that there are more female paraphiles than the DSM lets on ("almost never" seems a bit strong), but if I had to speculate, I would guess that there are still probably more males than females.

SkarTiger

I think I read on 'Understanding Infantilism' that one in twenty infantilists are female. How reliable that information is, I don't know but I will say that the majority of members on ADISC are male which is quite intriguing really. But somehow, the shortage of femal members here makes that statistic slightly more believable but doesn't prove that it is accurate.
    I think males mostly dominate the infantilist community,
    Skar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    Like most other paraphilias, there are more males than females.

According to the DSM, "Paraphilias are almost never diagnosed in females." It is a bit outdated, though. A new version of the DSM is due to come out soon, so we shall see if that conclusion changes. I suspect that there are more female paraphiles than the DSM lets on ("almost never" seems a bit strong), but if I had to speculate, I would guess that there are still probably more males than females.
    True, there are only a small handful of paraphilias that women get more often than men. The most famous is hybristophilia which is more commonly known as 'Bonnie and Clyde syndrome' where women feel sexual attractions to extremely dangerous criminals. It's called 'Bonnie and Clyde syndrome' as it is thought that Bonnie quite possibly suffered it and felt attracted to Clyde.

I can, somewhat confidently, say it is mostly males. I,too, have read the understanding infantilism article . The 1 in 20 doesn't seem irrational, given the corroborating evidence concerning the sites that i have frequented. It's not a problem for me. I would definitely like to see what the revision of the DSM says, though; as it will be the most chronologically accurate for what is scientifically accepted. (Even though all editions are criticized to infinity, lol)

Dominate, as in create the highest population? or Dominate, as in, be in control? If you are talking about being in control, i'm voting girls, because if there is ever a girl that is ab/dl, a billion boys flock around her like a pack of dogs ready for whatever the Alpha commands.

I'm voting girls.

I think OP meant in general, so I'm going to have to say males.

As far as I've seen so far, I'm the only girl on this site.
    I know that isn't true, but that's my experience.

It's hard to find any girls that are into this sort of thing. Even finding stories about girls is difficult, because... Well, apparently there isn't much base for them?
    If I could write better, I'd change that. But I can't. So.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed View Post
    As far as I've seen so far, I'm the only girl on this site.
    I know that isn't true, but that's my experience.
    -raises hand-
    Hi, hello, I'm a girl type thing.

Males definitely have the higher numbers. As to why that is, I don't know. I do wish there were more ladies into all this, but I've never felt excluded by being in the minority at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Furries.

Join or die don't join. It's up to you.
    The rivers run red with the blood ketchup of our enemies.