Thread: Chicago ABDL

Default Chicago ABDL

I'm Marcus, 23 love to wear diapers, particularly Bambinos. I knew I liked diapers ever since I was a kid, when I would put them on just for fun. I wet the bed until I was a teenager, so I got used to wearing them every night. It is a more of a fetish for me know and I would love to share this interest with a women I love someday. I joined this site to talk with the community about my interests and hear stories of how this lifestyle has manifest it self in others lives.

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 14-Nov-2012 at 22:52. Reason: removed request for contact info

Welcome to ADISC! I'm new as yeah, hooray for us both being new!

Perhaps you could tell us about some of the things you like outside of the AB/DL world? Do you have any hobbies; do you like reading, writing or animating, for example? Letting us know some of these things would certainly help us get to know you and what you enjoy outside of being an AB / DL. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll most likely be around somewhere.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your stay, and welcome to the community.

Hi Marcus,

Welcome to the site. I'm also from the Chicago area.