Thread: hey everyone

Default hey everyone

hey whats up everybody. New to this site. Lookin to make friends and hopefully the kind that exist in real life and not just cyberspace.

Hey welcome to the site. It's a real friendly place to be. Everyone's very nice on here and most of the members are quite active and we have a lot of great discussions and such here.

Please feel free to tell us more about you if you like and enjoy this place. Again, welcome.

well im sorta between ab and dl. I dont have much opportunity to explore the Ab side. im 23 and lookin for cool ppl in the Long Island, NY area who are into this sorta thing for friendship and who knows if more comes of it.

Welcome to our community. I'm sure you'll like it here.

I am on the other side of Times Square from you, roughly the same distance. However, you'll find that most people here will be reluctant to meet in real life until they have much more online experience with another member. So be patient, post around and let us get to know you