Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OSU!] Seether - Fake it

what game is that? I have never seen it before in my life, it looks sorta like guitar hero but its with PC so idk.

Wait... What is he doing with his keyboard... osu is a mouse game <_<

Not really... And that's me playing >3>

Do you know Cookiezi is a Tablet + Keyboard player?

wait what. The last time I played OSU it was only mouse. I don't see you pressing your mouse at all and you're doing a whole lot of stuff on the keyboard. Did they add something I don't know about or do you have a mod of some sort?

No, isn't a Mod, ppy just added support to keyboard, tablet and touchscreens.

But I begin to play since 2009, so that feature was already added. I've begin to play with only mouse, training and all, and then try with keyboard and I get a better player ;o I played with tablet too but... Pen is roken ;_;

About the song, is just a storyboard xD

Oh my goodness! I haven't played OSU! in forever! But now you've got me interested in playing again! Gonna look into putting it on my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Gonna look into putting it on my tablet.
    I hate you ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by TailsPika View Post
    I hate you ;_;
    I have played OSU! Quite a few times, I'm by no mean even remotely close to good. I typically play the "Catch the Fruit" game, I enjoy it so much more. You are making me want to play it so badly. Curse you.