Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Children's Place Adult Sleeper?

Default Children's Place Adult Sleeper?

Hello,

To anyone who has the Children's Place adult sleeper, does it have white non-slip soles, and where does the zipper go to, the crotch or the ankle? I'm talking about these.

The Children's Place - product search results

Thanks.

Peace out and God bless.

Looks like the zipper goes to the crotch. They do have the button at the top that I would expect for a kids sleeper so maybe they are nearly exact replica. Regardless they are very cute and I would love to know also because I can always use another sleeper.

I would contact them directly with your questions because they are more likely to have the answers you are looking for.

They do have 3 stores that are somewhat close to me, one that is near where I will be on Monday so I might just go in and see for myself.

Default Re: Children's Place Adult Sleeper?

The description says they have non-slip soles. Plus, they are only available online.

The price isn't bad. When you zoom in on the zipper it only goes to the crotch. The soles are nonslip but doesn't have a trap door. Don't care for the color.

Quote Originally Posted by FootieCrinkle View Post
    Hello,

To anyone who has the Children's Place adult sleeper, does it have white non-slip soles, and where does the zipper go to, the crotch or the ankle? I'm talking about these.

The Children's Place - product search results

Thanks.

Peace out and God bless.
    Mine from last year the zipper goes to mid right thigh, no but flap, and the soles are red with red lettering that says the children's place.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Mine from last year the zipper goes to mid right thigh, no but flap, and the soles are red with red lettering that says the children's place.
    Hope this helps
    The size chart confused me a bit. It gave the sets of numbers that seem like they could be waist, chest, or what have you. Any insight?

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrytoguess View Post
    The size chart confused me a bit. It gave the sets of numbers that seem like they could be waist, chest, or what have you. Any insight?
    I would say that the adult size chart is rather vague. I wear a lot of womens clothing and I would use the womens sizing. The mens sizing the way I read it was waist and inseam.

just had a look for the TOTAL costs for shipping to the UK (£34.82) for both the 'small' and the 'medium' sizes, and i was wondering which size to get?

i'm 160cm tall, but a heavier build than the stated child sizes, although i do normally wear child sized clothing, typically from age 13 upwards. i have a pair of US salopettes sized at '18/20 Youth' and they've always fitted fine, albeit a bit long in the leg.
    any sizing help/experience?

incidentally, i've been looking for a sleeper, lately, and found these on Amazon UK:
    4Care @ Amazon.co.uk:
    i was going to opt for the 176cm child's sleepsuit, but P&P takes the price over £50. and anyway, i know that 'fleece' is warmer than thin cotton as i use fleece for my bedding; and front-fitted zip? heaven! no contest, really.

also, and not knowing if it'll help anybody answer, i've got 2 of the Rackety's sleepsuits in the age 13-14 sizes and find the sleeves to be a bit short for comfort, but otherwise well fitting (including, with a trad diaper).

Well if it's any help Ade, I have a medium one so I can give you the actual measurements of it.
    So, lying flat and measured seam-to-seam;

Length (shoulder to heel of foot): 154cm
    Chest: 55cm
    Waist: 59cm
    Hips: 63cm
    Inseam (to heel of foot): 74cm
    Sleeve (under arm): 56cm

I'm about 175cm tall and it fits me a bit loosely, so I'd guess maybe small is a better option for you!

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    I'm about 175cm tall and it fits me a bit loosely, so I'd guess maybe small is a better option for you!
    Hope this helps
    thanks for that.....and for taking the time to get measruements. i noted on the website feedback that a wife said her husband's suit fitted a little loose, but people's definitions and interpretations tend to vary in clothing and fashion.