Thread: Tired of lurking

Default Tired of lurking

Long time lurker here who has finally decided that the closet has been a little too crowded for me. Im a senior in college who has been struggling with self acceptance with my DL side for years and decided that I would finally join this site and see what I can do for myself once and for all.

I have many interesting including auto repair, computer buidling/repair, sports especially football, martial arts, and guns among others. I'm hoping to at least meet some like minded individuals on here to help me come out of my shell a little bit, but other than that I'm an open book, ask me anything!

Quote Originally Posted by indy317 View Post
    Long time lurker here who has finally decided that the closet has been a little too crowded for me. Im a senior in college who has been struggling with self acceptance with my DL side for years and decided that I would finally join this site and see what I can do for myself once and for all.

I have many interesting including auto repair, computer buidling/repair, sports especially football, martial arts, and guns among others. I'm hoping to at least meet some like minded individuals on here to help me come out of my shell a little bit, but other than that I'm an open book, ask me anything!
    Hey! Triple points if you can guess the make or model of my avatar. :P You won't. But anyway. I'm also into cars and playing with them (real and toy) and I also enjoy the outdoors and some sports eg cycling and tennis. I'm not brilliant at football (I'm assuming you mean soccer football...?) or rugby (which is similar to American Football) but I'm not that bad either.

Welcome to the site, anyway, and hope to see you back.