Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Tab Time

Red face First Tab Time

OK so my Mom took me shopping and she asked "do u need diapers" and needless to say I almost choked! I said yes and she got me diapers with TABS!!!! :3 Soo much more comfortable! What do you think?

That is so awesome that your mom took you to get diapers. Lucky..... You may have already mentioned this before, but Does she completely support you?

And i think the better the diaper upgrade, the more the enjoyment.

Yup, she fully supports me and even gives me money for other expenses included with the ab/tb lifestyle! Oh and i got baby powder too !

Woot!!...on your way to regression central, huh?

This is so awesome. I appreciate parents that support their kids in the things they love; because even though I had a good childhood, i still wish i would have had someone in my family who was willing to endorse my TB needs. You are gonna have such a better playtime knowing that someone, whom you live under, encourages your natural desires. I'm really glad for ya. Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by NukJams View Post
    OK so my Mom took me shopping and she asked "do u need diapers" and needless to say I almost choked! I said yes and she got me diapers with TABS!!!! :3 Soo much more comfortable! What do you think?
    Nice bet your excited! I remember my first pack of diddys my mom bought me. It made me soo happy, that was a great day. It's always good when parent's accept your childish side, and even better when they choose to help you indulge in it

Just regular unisex Depends Briefs (with tabs) and yup, regression central

It's very rare to see fully accepting parents around especially ones that finance the interest. As fuel for personal acceptance, it's certainly a great thing since it's not demonized by our folks and would allow some of us to integrate it a little easier.

To me, it's interesting what kind of criteria folks place on these when they start allowing it around and why...like for example you can only do so in your room?

Those kinds of questions interest me since it offers insight for other members possibly looking for something similar. I sometimes get the impression that some of our younger members have unrealistic expectations when they tell they're folks hoping to get a free pass to wear around., or they'll even finance it for them.

really cool my mom have also have been bying diapers for me when i was 16-17 the first time i was so embarrassed when she came home with the diapers but thats another story. later she also bought me pacis and other stuff feells so great

nanashidesu

wow so lucky... that could save you so much money