Thread: hewwo im new

Default hewwo im new

hello every one im new here as you can tell my name is adam and im 17 and i am a tb .. i really love sports and my favorite is football my favorite team is the colts because of where im from ... i really want to thank my friend soraxroxas95 for helping me with making an account on here he is the best bro i could ask for lol .. well not really hes more like a brother from another mother if ya know what i mean ... =P anyways i also enjoy video games my favorite is probably the god of war series

hey bubby sowwy i couldn't over today to help but i see you got an account set up ... anyways add me to your friends

i just did sora lol =) what would you do without your riku

ok .. and i would just go looking for you again

Welcome to our HUGE family here at adisc Adam! I hope you find nothing but positive experiences here! Feel free to message me if you want to chat! And again, WELCOME!!

thank you

Welcome to ADISC. We love new people that are willing to talk. I think you are gonna like it here.

My name is Thomas, I'm 26 and I love all kinds of stuff that would make too lengthy an essay to write :P. Some of those interests happen to be involved with the fact that I have grown up with a love for Japanese Video Games, Anime,and their culture in general. I was a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts when it first released in 2003. I ve' beaten both of 1 and 2 on ps2 many, many times and they are always gonna be close to my heart. I need to play more of the handheld games, but i havent had the time being in school. I will get to it. My favorite character is definitely Axel, but I also love how they put Cloud into the second one with a more important role.

Anyway, we hope you have a fun and safe time here on ADISC. Feel free to talk to us about anything

thanks and my favorite character is riku

Its nice to see more people joining Adisc ^.^ especially when i see a KH fan, hehe, welcome to the community Riku!

thanks xion