Thread: Cool Custom Built Adult Size Tricycle

Thumbs up Cool Custom Built Adult Size Tricycle

I want one of these!!!This guy did a terrific job custom building his tricycle. Has a very good likeness to the child sized ones I remember from years past:

Adult size Replica Radio Flyer tricycle for burning man 2011 - YouTube

The kids' trikes from the '60s on back were made much more solid like this custom adult one and could easily handle teen and adult weight. I've got several of them from the 1930s to 1950s and occasionally ride one around the basement. They pedal real easy on their ball bearing wheels.

~Pramrider

Whoever built that did a good job. If I had one don't know where I would put it as I don't have any room for one. I've seen a many of those little kid's ones
    when I was growing up.

That is a nice looking bike! I wish I had skills like that!

If it was a 'big wheel', I would be writing the man post-haste. Gosh, I miss tearing down the side walk on those! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    That is a nice looking bike! I wish I had skills like that!

If it was a 'big wheel', I would be writing the man post-haste. Gosh, I miss tearing down the side walk on those! ^_^
    I wonder if it's possible to increase the wattage or whatever on one of those and crank em up to like 15-25 MPH.

That is an amazing tricylce!!

It reminds me of the one I fell off as a child. It (the one I fell off) was actually my older sister's, and was quite a bit larger than your average toddler's tricycle, although not anywhere near large enough for an adult!

Hurrah for memory inducing videos!

Neat Pramrider! But I like the adult size GREEN MACHINE it would be great fun. We could go GREEN MACHINE raceing.

I never had a tricycle, But when i was in 8th grade, my neighbors had a welder so I custom built a chopper bike out of some old mountain bikes that someone threw out. lol It had a suicide shifter, a banana seat and some ape hangers too... I sold it, and now have a Motorcycle and a 1980 Schwinn stingray tornado.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00093-20110901-0933.jpg 
Views:	2069 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	15247

I used to have a friend that wanted a Rhino Trike, or something like that. They are very cool big trikes.

I remember the trike I had as a kid, it was so much fun.