Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So um... Yeah. G'day!

Default So um... Yeah. G'day!

Hello all,

My name's Sinbound -though don't read too much into the name, it's only a reference to one of my favourite anime series (nothing sinister)

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember (deep breath -that was honestly hard to type) and now that I'm getting older I've decided to explore that side of myself and even embrace it, rather than keeping it my little secret. DL is pretty much as far as it goes for me; though I will admit that I find Adult Baby Girls extremely adorable, I wouldn't know where to begin in that area.

My other interests -or what I sometimes refer to as my "triumvirate of geekiness" haha- are Anime, Warhammer and Gaming (Xbox mostly). I also like running whilst listening to music and cooking.

As I said earlier, I'm joining this site to further explore a certain secret side of myself and perhaps, make a few friends along the way.

Hmmm, well, I'll keep it short and sweet and leave it at that aye?

(I dunno why, seemed like an awesome smiley to finish with).

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbound View Post
    Hello all,

My name's Sinbound -though don't read too much into the name, it's only a reference to one of my favourite anime series (nothing sinister)

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember (deep breath -that was honestly hard to type) and now that I'm getting older I've decided to explore that side of myself and even embrace it, rather than keeping it my little secret. DL is pretty much as far as it goes for me; though I will admit that I find Adult Baby Girls extremely adorable, I wouldn't know where to begin in that area.

My other interests -or what I sometimes refer to as my "triumvirate of geekiness" haha- are Anime, Warhammer and Gaming (Xbox mostly). I also like running whilst listening to music and cooking.

As I said earlier, I'm joining this site to further explore a certain secret side of myself and perhaps, make a few friends along the way.

Hmmm, well, I'll keep it short and sweet and leave it at that aye?

(I dunno why, seemed like an awesome smiley to finish with).
    Hey Sinbound and welcome to ADISC.
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar
    That was a very good into you wrote. A lot of people are probably on the same page as you joining this website and looking into a secret side of themselves which didn't seem to make any sense. I'm a TB/DL/BF/DF/Sissy, I'm 14 and I'm from Wales.
    I really like listening to music too, what singers/bands do you prefer? I also play several musical instruments.

I hope you have a good time using this site and meeting new people as I have
    Skar

Default So um... Yeah. G'day!

Very brave of you and welcome to adisc. I'm Thomas and I love all kinds of stuff not related to diapers and babies, including, very much, music. My homepage on my user page goes to one of my music websites I post on. I enjoy anything about music, so I'm down to talk.

Thanks for telling us about yourself so descriptively. Most people just post simply and then never follow up. Don't be afraid of conversations here. We love anyone attempting to communicate their interests.

And stay open.... The AB thing may interest you as you learn about it. Have good time .

Welcome to the site, mate It is always a big step when you decide to accept this part of yourself, and you are tremendously courageous for doing so.

I'm a fan of anime and gaming as well, though it's more Nintendo than Xbox. Granted, there are several Xbox exclusives I like beyond belief, but Nintendo does it better for me.

What anime do you enjoy? Currently, I'm a big fan of One Piece and Tiger & Bunny myself.

Also, gonna go on a wild guess here, but based on your intro title, would you happen to be Aussie?

Bugger, I forgot to mention drawing as an interest; such as it is.

14!? Oh boy does that make me feel old; I was 16 when you where born Skar ...Though growing old is manditory -growing up isn't

I must admit to being something of a musical numpty; I like alternative and classic (re:80's and 90's) rock in general, however, I'm hopeless at knowing things like band members names or even the band's name. It's gotten better since I got an app on my phone that identifies songs for me though

As for favourites; if I had to pick a top 3, I'd say Good Charlotte, Cold Chisel and The Offspring.

As for AB; well, I don't know if I could ever picture myself as an Adult Baby, but I could, perhaps, one day, see myself looking after one. I spose that means I have potential as a future daddy (or is that care taker -sorry. Like I said, no idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    I'm a fan of anime and gaming as well, though it's more Nintendo than Xbox. Granted, there are several Xbox exclusives I like beyond belief, but Nintendo does it better for me.

What anime do you enjoy? Currently, I'm a big fan of One Piece and Tiger & Bunny myself.

Also, gonna go on a wild guess here, but based on your intro title, would you happen to be Aussie?
    Nintendo brought us Pokemon; so they're cool in my books. I've played most of the Pokemon games throughout the years, though I haven't gotten into Black and White really at all. I like Pokemon Platinum the best... Unless they release a DS remake of Yellow that is.

As for anime; my name is taken from Haibane Renmei, which remains my favourite series -though I haven't watched it in years. Others include actiiony stuff like Samurai Champloo, cutesy stuff like Princess Tutu, random stuff like Hare + Guu, messed up stuff like Panty and Stocking and a bit of the "old ultra-violence" like Hellsing Ultimate -which is actually what I've got playing in the background right now (awesome, but a bit of a gore-fest- gonna need to detox with something more light hearted afterward).

And yes, I am from the sunburned country (Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbound View Post
    Nintendo brought us Pokemon; so they're cool in my books. I've played most of the Pokemon games throughout the years, though I haven't gotten into Black and White really at all. I like Pokemon Platinum the best... Unless they release a DS remake of Yellow that is.

As for anime; my name is taken from Haibane Renmei, which remains my favourite series -though I haven't watched it in years. Others include actiiony stuff like Samurai Champloo, cutesy stuff like Princess Tutu, random stuff like Hare + Guu, messed up stuff like Panty and Stocking and a bit of the "old ultra-violence" like Hellsing Ultimate -which is actually what I've got playing in the background right now (awesome, but a bit of a gore-fest- gonna need to detox with something more light hearted afterward).

And yes, I am from the sunburned country (Australia)
    Pokemon B/W are definitely one of my more favourite entries of the series, despite all the blind gen-wunner hate it tends to get. Though granted, my favourite gen out of the entire franchise would have to be the 3rd generation, with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Highly doubt Yellow will be remade, seeing as they remade Red/Blue into Fire Red/Leaf Green for the GBA a few years back and haven't ever remade a 3rd installment for any generation ^^;

You got some nice variety in there. I try to keep my tastes broad as well, with stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura (incredibly girly stuff, but I like it) and FLCL (nonsensical as all heck XD)

Awesome. Always great to see more Aussies here I'm from South Australia, in the capital city of Adelaide.

Well, that would make me your mortal enemy... I think you can guess my location from my username. So, welcome to the site! I seem to be a bit late here, but I also like classic rock, jazz and that sorta thing. I do agree with you; Skar makes me feel old sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    You got some nice variety in there. I try to keep my tastes broad as well, with stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura (incredibly girly stuff, but I like it) and FLCL (nonsensical as all heck XD)

Awesome. Always great to see more Aussies here I'm from South Australia, in the capital city of Adelaide.
    Yeah I love Cardcaptor Sakura; meh, it's girly, but it's got a good story. Real men watch mahou shoujo anyway . Puella Magi Madoka Magica is pretty good too -in a different sort of way though.

I've been to Adelaide; very flat, but nice. I was in Adelaide when I got Pokemon Saphire when it came out haha. I'm originally from Brisbane, but right now I live in Wagga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Well, that would make me your mortal enemy... I think you can guess my location from my username. So, welcome to the site! I seem to be a bit late here, but I also like classic rock, jazz and that sorta thing. I do agree with you; Skar makes me feel old sometimes.
    Ah, a "New Zuhlander" aye? That's ok, Australia and New Zealand are only ever enemies when there's cricket or rugby between us I wouldn't mind going to New Zealand one day -it's on the list of places I'd love to go overseas and see if I ever get the money to do it.

Nice to meet everyone here by the way

Yeah, I don't mind Australia too much. The accent gets on my nerves though; Julia Gillard is one of the worst offenders. So nasal. I've been to Melbourne, and Brisbane/Gold Coast. I liked both, but I preferred Melbourne. It actually reminded me of Dunners, but on much larger scale. If you ever do visit NZ, make sure you go to the South Island. The North's a waste of time, I think. There's so much more to do and see in the South. Unless you want the whole 'Maori cultural experience'. Queenstown and Dunedin would be my two must-sees, in terms of scenery, wildlife and activities. There's not a lot left of the good bits of Chch.

Anyway, nice to see a new member who actually replies to his intro! Hope to see you back.

Haha, well, I figured I might as well enjoy it whilst it lasts; only in an intro thread can you be the "star of the show" as it were.