Thread: R.I.P Mitch Lucker

Default R.I.P Mitch Lucker

This is a very late post but I wanted to share my thoughts on this event. On November 1st Mitch Lucker the vocalist of the band Suicide Silence died in a motorcycle accident. He was 28 years old and left behind a wife and daughter that he loved very much. This news saddened me extremely being Suicide Silence is one of my favorite bands. Their first album The Cleansing was a fantastic album which really paved the way for other deathcore bands. He was a fantastic frontman and I heard that he put on the best live shows. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?

thought this said Mitch Lurker for a second don't know who Lucker is, but RIP, i guess

Default R.I.P Mitch Lucker

I heard about this on metalsucks and it was sad. I feel bad for his daughter. My thoughts are with her.

Never listened to Suicide Silence and don't particularly like Deathcore as a genre but it is always sad when someone dies young especially when they're clearly very talented in their field like Mitch was.