Thread: New Butt Not

Default New Butt Not

I am new to this group but far from new to the world of AB/DL. Because of my profession and visibility within my community, I have been very cautious about being active and a regular poster. I am hopeful that members here will respect my discretion. That said, I am happy to be revealing myself to you today. I have been a continuous DL for 58 years, since I was 6 years old. I'm an original (lol). I love being in thick cloth diapers and billowing plastic pants, just as toddlers were back in the '50's. I have been in diapers so long that I now need some form of protection 24/7... I have many experiences to share and will gladly do so in the coming days. Thanks for being patient with me...I am NOT a lurker!

Quote Originally Posted by Winnerjlr View Post
    I am new to this group but far from new to the world of AB/DL. Because of my profession and visibility within my community, I have been very cautious about being active and a regular poster. I am hopeful that members here will respect my discretion. That said, I am happy to be revealing myself to you today. I have been a continuous DL for 58 years, since I was 6 years old. I'm an original (lol). I love being in thick cloth diapers and billowing plastic pants, just as toddlers were back in the '50's. I have been in diapers so long that I now need some form of protection 24/7... I have many experiences to share and will gladly do so in the coming days. Thanks for being patient with me...I am NOT a lurker!
    Hi Winnerjlr,

I'm fairly new to the site, but I'm glad I joined. I'm still trying to come to terms with being a DL myself, but it sounds like you've gotten past that long ago.

What was it like finding out about AB/DLs before the internet? I had access to the internet (well, Prodigy at first, if anyone remembers that) fairly early, so it's hard for me to imagine how the AB/DL self-discovery process would go without it.

And what are some of your interests outside of diapers? I realize you may be concerned about privacy, but there are probably a few things you can share without them immediately revealing your identity .

Hope to see you around some more
    Yeah, if you don't mind letting us know about some general interests besides diapers, that'd be awesome!