Thread: Round 2 :)

Cool Round 2 :)

Hello everyone!

I was around here a year or so ago, and I've desperately missed the community that surrounded me here. Due to several complications both in real life and virtual I haven't been able to express the little in my for quite some time. And I miss it.

I'm now 20, still waiting for a name change, loving everything Disney (especially Princess and Fairy), love anime/manga/cartoons/comics to death, and now have a beautiful niece that I completely adore.

I think when I was here originally I was 18, and fairly dumb. I've changed in some ways, grown in others, taken several steps back in the rest. But I'm hopeful that I'll get back to my better self, both as an adult and as a little.

Can't wait to get jump back into this community, I've missed you all SO VERY MUCH!!!

hello c: we have alot in common it seems maybe we shoudl talk sometime c:

welcome back! although I just joined, so my welcome back doesn't quite mean much