Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

My name is Alex, i'm 18 and new to this whole community. I'm a musician, and genuine down to earth person. I don't know what to say lol. I have only been into diapers for about year or so after my ex gf got me into it. and now im hooked.

welcome to adisc, if your new to all this go browse, find a section that you like, read some, post some, and you'll be on your way. So your a musician you say, what instrument do you play

I play guitar and bass but im currently the frontman for a post-hardcore band. and thanks for welcoming! how did you get into all of this? my ex gf got me into this.

Hi and welcome. I've always wondered if people who got into it by someone else, had earlier or previous desires? It's such an odd thing to do, that I wonder if there was some latent desire? Anyway, I too am a musician. I played for 15 years with a very good cover/wedding/ country club band and we did quite well. I play keyboards.

Well funny you should say that. When I was 12 I was with my neighbor Tatiana and we were in her room playing video games when her mom opened her door not realizing i was there, she came in saying got you more while i was out make sure you wear them this time and proceeded to throw a pack of diapers on her bed. I could never forget that. I was like WTF? she told me she wet her bed and I told her that it was nbd. and i let it be a few months later she told me she faked wetting the bed because she liked diapers then i was like O.o she eventually got me to try it one day i was like wow this is honestly really nice. and then 5-6 years later my gf and i were sharing secrets when i told her that she giggled and told me she wanted to try it. so we did and that's pretty much how it all started. I think my gf well ex gf now was already into but me saying that was a way for her to tell me in a way i suppose.