Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bellissimo's

Default New Bellissimo's

Ordered a sample pack of Bellissimo's this week and they finally arrived! Cant wait to wear one this weekend!

Default New Bellissimo's

I'm happy for ya. Belissimo's are my overnight diaper of choice. They are ridiculously comfortable. But really, any bambino is gonna be good.

Love me, very thick and nice and comfy. Even with there problems.

TheSpecterPrincess

I definitely want to try these. They've been on my never ending "to do" list since I first discovered them. I just wish crap like that wasn't so expensive @[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    I definitely want to try these. They've been on my never ending "to do" list since I first discovered them. I just wish crap like that wasn't so expensive @[email protected]
    Maybe pick up a sample pack? It's $8 for two, which is expensive per diaper, but there's free shipping so its not too bad to just give them a try. I love them.

Yeah my sample pack was about $8. However from what I have seen, as well as heard so far they are incredibly soft and comfortable so I think it will be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyLittle View Post
    Maybe pick up a sample pack? It's $8 for two, which is expensive per diaper, but there's free shipping so its not too bad to just give them a try. I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by footballguy1292 View Post
    Yeah my sample pack was about $8. However from what I have seen, as well as heard so far they are incredibly soft and comfortable so I think it will be worth it
    Definitely worth sampling make sure you get the two sizes if you've been on the fence before. Due to the thickness, the mediums are definitely on the small side.

Wearing a Bellisimo right now, and I agree that these are very good. I tried some Biancos in the Medium as my first Bambino tryout and they were too small. The Large is big and quite comfortable. Absorbency is really good.
    My only problem? The pattern. I'm not into the AB thing, more the DL side, so the print is just silly to me. Wearing them under a pair of sweats, so I don't see it.
    I just ordered some large Biancos for my next round, though... we'll see how that goes.

I really want to try those. I have Biancos now, which are great, but they still leak when I side sleep.