Thread: Wassup guys?!

Default Wassup guys?!

I'm already a known member on this site, but I figured since it's been so long I'd post another intro thread since there probably aren't many people that remember me.
    I'm your normal teen, nerdy guy that's currently going to Community College full time right now. When I'm not throwing myself at math or science classes I'm hanging out with friends or participating in school clubs(currently in Chem Club, thinking of starting a Math Club.) On the weekends I relax by listening to music(Green Day, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, etc.), watching TV shows, (Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, My Little Pony, Futurama,etc.) and playing Video Games(mainly Team Fortress 2 and Skyrim currently.)
    What brings me here is a chance to interact with my fellow TB's/AB's without fear of losing close friends I love. I really enjoy the fact that diapers make me feel little again; kind of like a huge stress relief.
    I stopped coming to this site for a while because I was really busy with starting college from Running Start and having a gf for the first time. Now that I'm used to being in college full time I've been embracing my little side more. If anyone remembers me, awesome! If not, I hope to meet all you guys soon!