Thread: First Time Since I was Two!

Question First Time Since I was Two!

From what I've read on here, I'm probably more of a DL than an AB, since I have no use for all the "role play" of being a baby. In fact, my unfortunate life situation has me looking/sounding much YOUNGER than I wish I did, since being a pre-everything FtM means that my dream is to start testosterone in order to deepen my jr. high treble/soprano voice to the pitch of an adult male with distant memories of puberty. So I don't think I'm an adult baby by choice because that goes against everything we "transboys" desire in life.

Anyway, that being said, I might be a DL because nothing "excites" me more than the thought of having a large, soft BM in a diaper, which I haven't done since I was under 3. Part of what makes this seem so fun is the fact that I was never allowed to get dirty as a "little girl" with a hyper-feminine name (not Roberta or Robin, nor anything beginning with R), so naturally we tend to rebel against what was shoved down our throats. My mom started training me at 15 months, and it didn't go well due to bowel training. So I am now left with emotional scars dating as far back as 33 months.

But right now, I am wearing a diaper I "inherited" when my grandmaw died 2 years ago, and it's a little snug since she died weighing 114 pounds while I'm well over 200. I had only tried it on over my clothes, which doesn't count, but right now I'm wearing it under my panties due to my period. Is this normal, or am I a DL? And what do I do if I get caught by my mom? There are a few more in the pack I snuck in the bathroom closet after we went through her stuff, but never until now have I worn one. I've always had this fantasy of wearing them during my period, since my tampon never catches everything on my heaviest day and I never seem to place the pad right to collect the overflow, but I've always been too afraid of my parents' judgement to try it out. What should I do if I like how this plan works tonight?

Easy, if the plan works do it again. Repeat until it doesn't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiBoi7 View Post
    From what I've read on here, I'm probably more of a DL than an AB, since I have no use for all the "role play" of being a baby. In fact, my unfortunate life situation has me looking/sounding much YOUNGER than I wish I did, since being a pre-everything FtM means that my dream is to start testosterone in order to deepen my jr. high treble/soprano voice to the pitch of an adult male with distant memories of puberty. So I don't think I'm an adult baby by choice because that goes against everything we "transboys" desire in life.
    I'm a transman too and I totally relate to this. Although I'm old enough that I don't look like a kid, I do look considerably younger than my real age. I've been on T just over a year now so I have the voice I want. Still waiting for the beard to get past the "adolescent chin fuzz" stage though.

As for the diaper advice, I guess you can only try out the plan, see if it works and if you like it. My monthly-curse-of-hell stopped due to the testosterone before I started needing nappies so I can't attest to how well they perform for that purpose, but I can't see that it would be much of a problem.

The plan worked marvelously to control my flow, but I "cheated" by wearing a small tampon so it wouldn't get quite so bloody. I slept peacefully on the morning of November 8th, having taken some pain medicine, and decided to keep my bloody diaper for the next night. It was more like a Pull-Up (I think it's one of those Attends), so I felt like I was wearing something I missed-out on in being born too early in the 80's to have worn them as a toddler. However, since I still live with Mom, I had to put my black panties on with a maxi pad when I awoke, although the worst of my period seems to be over (knock-on-wood).

But I just couldn't resist putting my diaper pack on and doing a firm, caramel-color "stinko" about the size of a baseball in it around 7:30 PM after supper, which is why it is now in a garbage bag about to be picked-up by the garbage truck. I was more constipated than expected, but that's good, since my trembling fingers couldn't have cleaned a messier poop. It made the whole bathroom smell like a barn, but my mom didn't catch me, so I lucked-out once again! I carefully washed myself when I took my bath not long afterward, since I don't want a UTI like I got at 14 and 19. So can you please help me remember November 8, 2012 as the night I did something I've been dreaming of doing since early childhood?