Thread: hello

Default hello

hello AB/DL/TB Babyfur/Diaperfurs i am a complete newfag to this site it says at that annoying ass box at the top to introduce myself so here it goes
    i am a all of the above anything to do with diapers i am down for
    i am a brony and judging by the wonderful profile pics i have seen so far i anit alone i like dem video games and am a daily visitor to the wonderful place known as /b/ i live in hamilton ON if you have any questions or just want to talk send me a message thanks for giving a shit and reading

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFox2 View Post
    Heya WhiteFox2! Welcome to ADISC.

Always great to have more bronies on the site! Are you excited for Season 3 on Sunday?

I know that I am, I've been waiting for Season 3 for so long! I expected it to be out in September haha!

Outside that I'm a computer science student going to my final year of University, and I hope to work as a UX designer. I am also a speedcuber and generally only focus on the 3x3x3 (Rubik's Cube), but I can solve a wide variety of puzzles!

Hope to hear back from you soon

- Lobie