Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Embarrassed Posting This

Default I'm Embarrassed Posting This

I'm kind of embarrassed to talk about this and I am pretty sure some people might find this weird. But really this site is only place I could ever possibly ask this. A few weeks back, one day when I was "taking care of business." I all of a sudden, started sucking my thumb. I have no idea where the urge came from. The same urge has happened almost every time after this. I don't know if it's to make the act seem more innocent like I'm a toddler that doesn't he's doing or what. I definitely don't think it's sexual though.

What do you think?

Well that depends what "taking care of business" refers to I guess. :P I don't really know what your refering to there are a lot of things that could fill that blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubles View Post
    Well that depends what "taking care of business" refers to I guess. :P I don't really know what your refering to there are a lot of things that could fill that blank.

Meh, its just your body interpreting what you feel is comfort with sexual feelings probably. I.E. regression is sexual for you. I don't think it's anything to worry about though.

Default I'm Embarrassed Posting This

I don't see anything wrong with it. I have a paci in my mouth 70 percent of the time, when I'm home, anyway. Implications aside, If anyone on here thought that was weird, then they would have to think their fetish is weird too. Cannot divide by zero, lol.

Yes this is on the weird side and a bit embarrassing, but here goes. I am not surprised that you have experienced this, but you are not completely alone. I have experienced this and some other similar things myself.

I know there are a lot of experts that feel even babies experience some stimulation, although not nearly to the degree that someone in puberty or later might. I tend to agree with this assessment although there is more that I am not sure about.

For me personally I was breast fed as a baby. I assume this may have some bearing on some of the things that I have discovered are enjoyable, although I had very limited experience with pacifiers and was not a big thumb sucker when I was a kid.

More specifically. I have discovered that sucking my thumb or a pacifier is pretty enjoyable while I play on my own. On the 3 or 4 times it has happened, simulating breast feeding while diapered and playing was an amazing experience. Simulating breast feeding while engaging in a normal sexual experience has a similar effect.

Well, we're all weird to some degree ..
    I love to have my pacifier whenever I'm "taking care of business" so, I can relate. Nothing to be embarrassed about.. After all, there are much worse oral fixations out there

I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about. It is evident that many of us have subconscious ticks that occur during such moments whether or not they relate to regressive behaviors.

Dear sir, there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about by this.
    I found myself doing the same thing a while back, and wasn't sure where it came from either. But I don't think there's anything weird about it. It's just a comforting thing to me.

I don't suck my thumb, but I often pop my pacifier in. I like the idea that somebody ('Daddy') is making me 'keep quiet' X3