Thread: Introduction 2.0: A Fully Realised DL/AB

Default Introduction 2.0: A Fully Realised DL/AB

Warning this is very long, but best describes who I am.

Given all that I have done across numerous community sites and the fact that this place is one of (if not the best) resources ever for any and everything related to the diaper fetish. I have decided that it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself as my previous introduction does not introduce me as I am now.

So onwards with the new introduction.

And because I have not been on this website for a while and am going to use the so called “cheat sheet” as a base and basically write what I want.

1) Hello! Who are you?

Here I would like to be referred to as bibabyboy263. Now some would say that it is creepy because I have used ‘baby’ in my name but the reason that I have done so is because I am a baby (more a DL) I am also bi and 263 is just one of my favourite numbers. I am 23 years old and currently live in Sydney, Australia. I have purposely put my age down, as I think is important as it tells people more about who I am and what options are available for someone my age in regards to helpful advice. I am sorry if I also sound creepy and all except as an Australian AB/DL who lives in NSW I need to post where I live at every opportunity because there are so few of us in Sydney.

Moving on to the more basics about my personality or what I am up to, career or school wise;

I am a complete DL moving towards AB and am also interested in all other aspects. If given the choice I will probably choose to be the baby (sub) more than the daddy (Dom). When in the mood I can be very cheeky, playful and a bit promiscuous, so I could probably work as a brother of some sorts.
    In regards to what I am up to nothing much just enjoying life as it comes…

2) What brings you here?

I would have to say it’s the fact that the community here is global and most likely every topic about diapers/nappies has been/is/will be talked about on this website. I have also come here to meet more people like me.

I have also come here with the intention of establishing myself as a very helpful person and plan to very quickly become a top contributor. I have a lot of experience experimenting with everything that is the diaper, some of my escapades include:
    1. Buying diapers over the counter
    2. Buying diapers online
    3. Wearing diapers in public
    4. Wearing diapers at university
    5. Wetting in public
    6. Meeting others
    7. Meeting daddy’s
    8. Messing diapers – and the best way to clean one’s self
    9. Social networking

While I have not had a very abusive life growing up I have had quite a disruptive life, more based on the world and my family. I as with everyone else know what is was like at first thinking that we were alone in the world. I want to help as much people as possible and I think here is a great place to do it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

Firstly, Are you kidding, of course diapers rule our lives, it’s just that we like to do other things as well.

I am interested in the world and am an avid reader. I follow science. I like to read fantasy / sci-fi and "literature". Which probably contributes to my hobby of creative writing, but I also read anything that captures my interest. I enjoy candy and cute things (but not animals), I play console games and computer games, I’m a tech head and therefore am into all things IT; I pride myself on having a large video collection (10TB+). I enjoy hanging out with friends and doing fun stuff. I am known to get a little hyper ^_^. As far as hobbies are concerned, I love watching and reading anime and manga respectively and because of this I have become interested in all things Japan. Other hobbies include Warhammer and more to add in the future.

I like to talk with my friends about the nature of things, different points of perception of reality (the longer the talk, the better). Surfing the web, long walks, trips and so on are also on my interest list. I of course have a very open mind and am happy to talk about any topic. While I have not had a very abusive life growing up I have had quite a disruptive life, more based on the world and my family. As such I hate the media and am also paranoid by what they might publish, so I am quite shy/apprehensive about getting deeper into this world. Though I am happy to try anything once.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Please see above
    Also, I understand completely that this site is not a dating, match making, or locals finding site, but as this is my re-newed intro and the fact that I have read a number of posts already and to reiterate the point that I lives in NSW I need to post where I live at every opportunity because there are so few of us in Sydney. I am going to say proudly that I am looking for people to meet up with and welcome every opportunity that I can get. There is only so much you can do alone.

Other useful bit of info for your viewing pleasure:

1. When you first joined ADISC, how hesitant were you to join up? Were you nervous or scared?
    a. In all honesty, I cannot really remember how I was when I first signed up. I know I was not really sure of myself when I did and hadn’t tried nearly as many things as I have since. But to seriously think about I would say that I was more curious as to what would happen when I signed up rather than being nervous or scared.
    2. After joining up, how friendly were the other members? How welcomed did you feel?
    a.I would have to say that, what people did respond to me first introduction, were very friendly and supportive.
    3. How has this community made you accept yourself with regards to infantilism?
    a.This community being “ADISC” not much. What did very much impact me was my experiences at the ABC club London.
    4. What would you say to people who want to join but are hesitant?
    a.Please do join, you can find the answers to so many questions you might have, you can find people to are happy to give advice to your problems (me), you will be able to learn so much about this community that you could ever to. It is a great feeling to be part of something rather than being alone. Also this place is also like a directory as you navigate your way through this website and discover more about yourself other members will suggest other places you can go to learn more about whatever specific interest you might have.

Other Issues that I am happy to talk about and will be talking about in the future:
    • that I suffer bouts of depression
    • that I have experienced suicide and constantly think of it
    • that you can find me on probably every single community site, under the same username
    • that I still live with my parents
    • that I am 23
    • that I want to me others
    • that I am well-travelled
    Email/PM me please or if you want to learn more.

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 10-Nov-2012 at 01:52.

Quote Originally Posted by bibabyboy263 View Post
    Wow! What a wonderful introduction bibabyboy

So, welcome (back) to ADISC great to have you around! Guess I can't really ask for more information, you have pretty much covered every base! Haha.

So, it's also really well organized! I wish I could organize my thoughts that well :P

I'm a university student taking Computer Science, and I love puzzles... I guess I'm pretty bland and boring!

Three facts about me:

I can solve a rubik's cube in < 20 seconds.
    I'm addicted to WoW, and Diablo 3.
    I watch Hell's Kitchen and Big Bang Theory nightly.

Now, I didn't say they were interesting facts! But facts nevertheless!

So(ooo)! It's great to have you back, and I hope to see you posting more in the future!

- Lobie

where do you like to travel? I personally hate traveling, but apparently I am in the small minority