Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosplay

Default Cosplay

Other than being a tbdl i love cosplaying i havnt been to any cons because there isnt any good ones where i live but i love cosplaying kingdom hearts characters my fav is sora

I hope your thread gets some responses. It probably will as we have some cosplayers. I saw a show about it on one of the channels that had the show on adult babies. I thought it was interesting, and I guess that it was more socially acceptable than being furry or AB. I think a lot more people might enjoy getting into it.

I usually try to cosplay whenever I go to cons, but the more complex ones aren't really within my budget. I've gone as two different characters from shounen anime, and I plan to go as either The Riddler or JonTron (Game Grumps) to next year's Otakon in Baltimore.

awesome im working on an ash from pokemon to be my first con cosplay i usually just do kingdom hearts with my friends .. i hope it all goes well for you
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Nov-2012 at 17:28. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Nice! I actually just did my first cosplay at Equestria La. It was a really fun experience, i think you'll really enjoy it.

i hope so i just want to see what its like to go to at least one
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Nov-2012 at 17:28. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I enjoy making costumes over buying them. Most of them look horrible, but I get a sense of accomplishment when I do it myself. Would love to go to a comic con or something.

Great band... oh, wait a minute, I thought it said Coldplay

I love going to cons (re:the few dinky little ones that we have in Australia) and checking out the cosplayers -some of the effort they put in is just amazing.

My best friend's younger sisters cosplay every year at their local con. I always joke that i'll give it a go one day, but i doubt it'll ever happen -I wouldn't know what character to cosplay as.

Shame in a way, since it does look like fun.

I've never been to a cosplay convention but I've been to a nearby comic con. I've wanted to make a Sokka costume for a while now but I know very little about sewing which makes it difficult.