Thread: Caring Daddy learning new things

Default Caring Daddy learning new things

Was a proffessional Care giver for 20 years, changed a lot of diapers, none fun though, until fun daughters were in my life.

Like*dining*out,*theater,*movies,*camping,*fishing ,**amusement*parks,*going*
    for*walks,*bicycling,*YMCA,*and*trying*new*things. * Enjoy fellowship activities, Also I like to spend time at home watching documentaries or a good movie, cooking out, or, spending time with family and activities that involve church or related fellowship activities.

Love to learn how to take care of a Fun daughter, and be a really good Daddy.

BabySandshrew

Hey welcome to adisc hope you enjoy your time here
    and how old is your daughters are they little or are they teens?
    Last edited by BabySandshrew; 07-Nov-2012 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy53fordaughter View Post
    Was a proffessional Care giver for 20 years, changed a lot of diapers, none fun though, until fun daughters were in my life.

Like*dining*out,*theater,*movies,*camping,*fishing ,**amusement*parks,*going*
    for*walks,*bicycling,*YMCA,*and*trying*new*things. * Enjoy fellowship activities, Also I like to spend time at home watching documentaries or a good movie, cooking out, or, spending time with family and activities that involve church or related fellowship activities.

Love to learn how to take care of a Fun daughter, and be a really good Daddy.
    Welcome friend! What brought you to ADISC?

I can understand how being a pro caregiver would be uncomfortable. Im best friends with so many babyfurs and even I wouldn't volunteer to change em IRL. Not enough sanitary wipes in the world... ^.^

You're very lucky to be a father. Many of us here can only act in a caregiver role to our most beloved of friends. I feel that relationship is just as important as any genetic family bond but it takes a special stamina to do what you do, for certain.

Hope to hear from you again in the future and again, welcome!