Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just told my girlfriend

Smile I just told my girlfriend

I know many people have already posted stuff like this before, but I thought I'd share my experience. I was texting with my girlfriend and we started talking about fetishes. I cut to the chase and simply told her that I was a diaper lover. Her reaction was mixed but I convinced her to at least try it for me just once and that I would satisfy one of her fantasies in return. We will be having fun together soon Any advice?

Erm, perhaps texting is not the best way to tell these things.
    I suggest you have a sit down, face to face and really talk about it.

Emotions/feelings often get lost while texting.
    Good luck

Well I would say that this is not necessarily a done deal for you. It is quite possible that she was just being nice or even humoring you. So until you has a chance to talk to her in person it is hard to tell what she is really thinking, even when you do see her there is a good chance that she will still not completely know what to think.

The best thing to do is to talk to her in person to make sure she is good with your interests. Whatever you do be respectful and honor her wishes. If she doesn't want to participate, respect her wishes. If she wants to break up, be very respectful of her and her wishes.

Prepare yourself for the worst but hope for the best.

Just know that everyone is different and it is impossible to truly know how someone else feels because they will often just not say. Relationships can be damaged and even end, sometimes years later, because of the diapers. The solution is to communicate openly and honestly and to base your relationship on that open and honest communication, and respect. If you will do this you will ensure the best possible chances of success.

I have had a few girlfriends and once i have a girlfriend i just tell her my fetish and so far all of my ex girlfriends they never had a problem with it they even diapered me at night so best luck to you and it does depend on the female your dating see me i date woman that are strong minded and very open minded there for they have no issues with it

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I have had a few girlfriends and once i have a girlfriend i just tell her my fetish and so far all of my ex girlfriends they never had a problem with it they even diapered me at night so best luck to you and it does depend on the female your dating see me i date woman that are strong minded and very open minded there for they have no issues with it
    The question is how long do they remain your girlfriend before they become an ex girlfriend?

I do believe a lot more people are receptive to the idea of diapers as long as the topic is approached right. It is also good to be honest upfront because if that relationship gets serious telling later can be not so good.

regarding dl, and any other sexual orientation for that matter, i think its a "either you are or you arent that way" thing. as for her, the fetish is not likely to be dl due to the infrequency of it but maybe because she has a fetish she will be more accepting of yours.

i havent told anyone i know and will never tell either. it's never advisable to advertise such things...just my opinion

Just go slow and don't force things on her, before she's ready.
    As a non-DL, dating a DL... Going at HER pace, works to BOTH of your advantages.
    Good luck.

The best way to day it is in front of her, texting isn't enough and you may not know her reactions.

Anyway, I hope you can success, just like Lillies5112 say.

Now she's got "evidence" in case u ever break up... i'd be careful what I text.