Thread: Grand Theft Auto V details leaked and 2nd trailer coming November 14th

Default Grand Theft Auto V details leaked and 2nd trailer coming November 14th

Hey guy's we know that Grand Theft Auto V is coming spring of 2013 but I found some more details leaked!

and the new trailer is coming November 14th anyways heres the info no bull!

you play as Albert DeSilva, a half-American, half-Puerto Rican
    •He is 42 years old, and has an ex-wife and two kids
    •The show Breaking Bad has a little influence on the game, as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money
    •You also play as Dougie Vejo, a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
    •Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countryside
    •Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game
    •Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi-like scheme
    •Property buying is back
    •The only customisation for characters is clothes/hair/facial hair. No gyms or tattoos
    •One or more characters from GTA IV may show up
    •Car customisation is back
    •The triumphant return of Lovefist! (Or as the band is now known, “The Jezzies”)
    •Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle from Guns and Roses, Magic Power by Triumph, California Dreaming from The Beach Boys and Beautiful by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell
    •New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
    •Mission played was called “Alimony”, featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store
    •Robbery returns only for Dougie, dispensaries are a large source of cash income
    •You can switch between Albert and Dougie by holding down the back button (360)
    •Game autosaves at that point
    •Stinger makes a return
    •Speculated not confirmed: Aziz Ansari voices radio DJ for current hip-hop station

dam whered you get all this from?

just google grand theft auto V on google and click news

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to play it a year later when they finally release it for PC. I look forward to seeing the re-imagined Los Santos... while the San Andreas version was pretty well fleshed out, seeing Liberty City in GTA IV vs III is a pretty shocking difference in the level of detail and seeming realism.

I always look forward to the GTA titles, IV was a bit a let down only because mine glitched and I could not continue. But look forward to this one very much, Going to be great!

You play as three different people and the game seems to be centered around preforming heists.

I hope it comes to PC as I'm not going to buy it on the PS3. i'm not going to support the abondoment of PC by a company which is wishy washy on the PC piracy front.

We get LA Noire, we get GTA4, we get Max Payne 3 at 28GB's. We don't get RDR since they think it wont sell well (their wrong and/or idiots)