Thread: here goes nothing...

Default here goes nothing...

Hi

Im an DL from Europe, reading on this site regularly since ive got Internet a few jears ago.
    But now, a few days ago, i overcome myself to create an account on ADISC.
    Aaaaand now, i will really will make a introduction of myself here... i must be out of my little mind ;-)

So whats to say?
    Im a male between 20 and 30 jears, live in europe in a small village.
    Ive figured out that im a DL since i was a small kid and english isnt my furher language. So PLEASE correct me, if a make anny grammatically mistakes.
    Ive got a good job in a technical area and also make some furher education in the evening so ive got not too much time for myself.
    Im also a brony and most my hobbies are related to nature and activities you can do outside mostly only with special devices like scuba diving, hunting or climbing.

So thats enough for first i think...

Hope this introduction was ok.
    Best regards TwilightS
    Last edited by TwilightS; 05-Nov-2012 at 21:32.

A EuroPony! Good to see a fellow member of the herd! Im an MLP veteran from the Paradise Estate era, so I find the recent fandom surge to be completely awesome.

So glad to see you here with us today! I think your English is just superb! Better than many natives, I'd even say! Im curious, if English isn't your native tongue what is?

Im going to guess.... German!

Did I guess right?

My name is Bearhardt and its my enormous pleasure to welcome you amongst us. I hope you'll find a safe and wonderful home here. Here you'll find children at heart of all ages and backgrounds. Some even have waggy tails! -wags-

Its so nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    if English isn't your native tongue what is?

Im going to guess.... German!

Well...
    You got me :-)

Thank you so much for welcoming me to this community. It has taken a lot of conquest for me to make a short introduction and im quite nervous about...

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightS View Post
    Well...
    You got me :-)

Thank you so much for welcoming me to this community. It has taken a lot of conquest for me to make a short introduction and im quite nervous about...
    You are very welcome. You seem very kind and interesting.

I want to welcome you to the site as well. I think your English is great. My mom's side of the family was German, so I grew up with a lot of German influence as well as some good cooking. I grew to appreciate a good dark beer because of my German heritage.

I like your hobbies. Though I don't hunt, one of my son's does. I enjoy fishing, and I enjoy walking and biking on our bike trail which goes through the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains. I think you would like them too, though they are smaller mountains. They can be quite beautiful however.