Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Why Herro Der =D

  1. #1

    Default Why Herro Der =D

    Hello to everyone that decides to view this thread. I've had an account here on adisc for a decent amount of time now but never truly used it very much. I decided that, hey why not make an introduction and actually become a part of this brilliant community.

    Anyways first things first, the reason as most are on this site is to find others that are into and enjoy being a AB, TB, Dl, so on and so forth. I personally am a TB. I've never had the chance to get diapers, pacifiers, ect. but, I have a true fascination with them. I have managed to snag a pair of footie pajamas which have been keeping me nice and toasty these last couple of cool nights. I think the reason I have always had a fascination with being a TB may be do to the amount of stress I hold on myself from a day to day basis. I have always thought that with the ability to regress I can remove myself from those stresses until I am fully able to deal with them.

    On to some more fun things. I am a very active filmmaker/ photographer. I'm currently am taking 3 classes at my school that have to deal with these subjects and my goodness do I love them. I am also having great fun with an Architectural class I am currently in. I've also been doing a alot of studying in the fields of chemistry and physics. Enough with school. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful girlfriend and doing things like riding bikes, running and just taking a nice walk.

    Anyways I seem to have typed a lot very quickly here so may as well end this introduction. Please ask questions or comment. It will be wonderful to hear from people.


    Also, has anybody delt with car accidents. I was just in a minor one in my truck the other day and I'm trying to decided who they will put at fault. Luckily I had close to no damage other than my fender being a mess. The other fellows car on the other hand. Well lets just leave it at the truck won. Big time.


    Thanks have a great day.

  2. #2

    Default

    Oh my goodness! A car accident? Stars above, at least you're okay.

    Welcome to ADISC! My name is Bearhardt Honeybone and I'm a puppybear! Silly, right? My friends call me Hardy sometimes, though.

    I'm so super glad you chose to participate today! I think you'll find this place to a surprisingly warm and welcome place to hang your hat. In all the years I've been around I've never found a place on the web that felt quite as safe as this!

    Regression as a sort of stress therapy is very common, Skyline. It's one of the major reasons I began to identify as an AB, or in my case specifically a babyfur. The comradery and silly fun playtime are icing on the cake.

    If you have an interest in diapers and the like that is perfectly cool, just don't forget that you don't need to have any of that to enjoy being an AB or TB or whatever you feel inside. I, personally went through some rough times where I tried it, wasn't wild about it, and then spent a while feeling that I wasn't welcome because I choose not to wear.

    But it's harmless to try and if it brings you comfort, all the better. (Lavender baby powder is my daily comfort). I also love love loooooove suckies and teethers. And plushies. And blankies. And...

    Oh! Photography too? I dabbled in that in high school. I really envied those with the knack. I never really had it, myself. I preferred to draw fantasy than capture reality. Do you have a gallery online somewhere? I'd love to check it out!

    In closing, thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope to hear more from you soon!

    -BHHB

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    On to some more fun things. I am a very active filmmaker/ photographer. I'm currently am taking 3 classes at my school that have to deal with these subjects and my goodness do I love them. I am also having great fun with an Architectural class I am currently in. I've also been doing a alot of studying in the fields of chemistry and physics. Enough with school. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful girlfriend and doing things like riding bikes, running and just taking a nice walk.
    Firstly, welcome to the site!

    I really enjoy Chemistry and Physics, and Architecture is actually my passion! Have you ever done any 3D Modelling? I've tried my hand at photography, but I've decided to leave my mother with her nice camera.

    I do often feel the same way about stress. Although it plays a role in my regression, it is not the reason for it. I like to keep other healthy stress-killing activities on my plate, too.

    Hopefully you'll make some new friends who share common interests here!

    -EvanNibbler

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post

    Oh! Photography too? I dabbled in that in high school. I really envied those with the knack. I never really had it, myself. I preferred to draw fantasy than capture reality. Do you have a gallery online somewhere? I'd love to check it out!

    -BHHB
    Sorry for the horridly slow reply. Been working on the car the last 27 hours. (Once I start something I can't seem to stop if i'm dead-set on completing the project.)

    Anyways, sadly no I do not have a gallery online at this moment. I plan to set one up once I have a few more pictures. I don't currently have enough that I personally like to cover a page and not have it look to bare. Kind of amazing to see someone actually wanting to look at the work I've done.

    Have a good day
    Skyline

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Hello to everyone that decides to view this thread. I've had an account here on adisc for a decent amount of time now but never truly used it very much. I decided that, hey why not make an introduction and actually become a part of this brilliant community.

    Anyways first things first, the reason as most are on this site is to find others that are into and enjoy being a AB, TB, Dl, so on and so forth. I personally am a TB. I've never had the chance to get diapers, pacifiers, ect. but, I have a true fascination with them. I have managed to snag a pair of footie pajamas which have been keeping me nice and toasty these last couple of cool nights. I think the reason I have always had a fascination with being a TB may be do to the amount of stress I hold on myself from a day to day basis. I have always thought that with the ability to regress I can remove myself from those stresses until I am fully able to deal with them.

    On to some more fun things. I am a very active filmmaker/ photographer. I'm currently am taking 3 classes at my school that have to deal with these subjects and my goodness do I love them. I am also having great fun with an Architectural class I am currently in. I've also been doing a alot of studying in the fields of chemistry and physics. Enough with school. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful girlfriend and doing things like riding bikes, running and just taking a nice walk.

    Anyways I seem to have typed a lot very quickly here so may as well end this introduction. Please ask questions or comment. It will be wonderful to hear from people.


    Also, has anybody delt with car accidents. I was just in a minor one in my truck the other day and I'm trying to decided who they will put at fault. Luckily I had close to no damage other than my fender being a mess. The other fellows car on the other hand. Well lets just leave it at the truck won. Big time.


    Thanks have a great day.
    Hi Skyline Welcome to ADISC.

    Yeah good thing you start to active. We always like when more people join this little community. Yeah I think I have to agree on you. Being TB can released some of your stress(My Plushie and Paci did work brilliantly). Well your intro is very good actually it covers many things people need to know.

    Geez car accidents? At least you were okay.

    OMFG finally another Skyline fan! Kinda lonely in here. And you put one of my Top 5 cars as your Avatar. So simple question what is your favorite Skyline(Or cars in general)?

    Anyway I hope you can make new friends and I hope to see you more often.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Skyline Welcome to ADISC.

    OMFG finally another Skyline fan! Kinda lonely in here. And you put one of my Top 5 cars as your Avatar. So simple question what is your favorite Skyline(Or cars in general)?
    Hmm. Good question. I would have to say that The first gen Skylines still are my favorite of the bunch. Mostly do to the simplicity of the car. After that Id have to say The gen 5 R34 M-Spec Nür. Having one of the most if not the most technologically advanced AWD systems of that time. Plus when you see any R34 (That doesn't look like it just came out of the fast and the furious) It is so aesthetically pleasing.

    With my favorite car though. Oh man that's a good question. Hmm. My top 5 are most likely, Ford GT40, any Aston Martin (Oh man that One-77), big fan of the Impreza and Evo, and hmm, Lotus, Any Lotus Id love to have.

    How about yourself, what is your favorite and or top 5(ish) cars?

    My name kinda has a double meaning. I don't know if anyone caught on to it yet. Its for the car and actual skylines. Seeing as out my window at night I can see the skyline of my city I thought It would be something need to use. Anyways just random info.

    Have a good day
    -Skyline

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Hmm. Good question. I would have to say that The first gen Skylines still are my favorite of the bunch. Mostly do to the simplicity of the car. After that Id have to say The gen 5 R34 M-Spec Nür. Having one of the most if not the most technologically advanced AWD systems of that time. Plus when you see any R34 (That doesn't look like it just came out of the fast and the furious) It is so aesthetically pleasing.

    With my favorite car though. Oh man that's a good question. Hmm. My top 5 are most likely, Ford GT40, any Aston Martin (Oh man that One-77), big fan of the Impreza and Evo, and hmm, Lotus, Any Lotus Id love to have.

    How about yourself, what is your favorite and or top 5(ish) cars?

    My name kinda has a double meaning. I don't know if anyone caught on to it yet. Its for the car and actual skylines. Seeing as out my window at night I can see the skyline of my city I thought It would be something need to use. Anyways just random info.

    Have a good day
    -Skyline
    Which first gen Skyline?(The KP10?). You definitely have some taste there. Yeah true I once see this Grey R34 GT-R doing high speed in highway. God the sounds is like music to my ear. And about my favorite Skyline it must be the KPGC10 I just love the design and the speed(back then) and it looks wonderful with RS Watanabe wheels on it. The second is R32 GT-R. Sure I also love the R34 but I prefer the original Godzilla especially with Grey Paints. Third is the first of the fast Skyline breed. S54B Prince Skyline 2000GT-B. Sure it's not exactly pretty but this cars is fast back then and super rare. The fourth despite not an GT-R is R30 RS-X Turbo. I love the sleek boxy design especially with "Iron Mask" grille. I really want to own one of them someday.

    I like your cars there. The GT40 is awesome cars and I think modern Ford GT is no equivalent with the originals. Uhhh Aston Martin DB5, (70s)V8 Vantage, Lagonda, DB 9 they are awesome. But I don't really like One-77(And most supercars and hypercars). Well two rally legends? Nuff said. Lotus? I like to own Early Giugiaro Esprit, Carlton, And Evora.

    Hmm my favorite cars is endless. And most of them is Classic cars but I will give you my top cars.

    1.) 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. Well I don't know why but I love this poor man's Porsche
    2.) 1962 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Pininfarina. A 60s Ferrari? Nuff said
    3.) 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R(KPGC10)
    4.) 1968 Dodge Charger 500. I prefer this rather than R/T. They just look better with Coronet Grille and Headlamps
    5.) 1970 Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet. Forgotten Ford Muscle. I think one of the best design of the era and with amazing Boss 429 Engine.

    Oh I thought the Skyline is because of your favorite cars.

    Have a good day too
    Archer

  8. #8

Similar Threads

  1. Herro
    By TheHarryPotter in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 16-Jun-2012, 04:46
  2. Herro :3
    By KaydeeRoo in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-Jul-2011, 02:21
  3. Herro everyone :O
    By ThaMan in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-Dec-2010, 05:31
  4. Herro :)
    By slipknot in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-May-2010, 00:24
  5. Herro, New Here
    By Lord Kade in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2008, 17:52

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.