Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had A Bathroom Dream Last Night

Default Had A Bathroom Dream Last Night

Had one of those "using the toilet in my dreams" kind of dream last night. I'm ok, but slightly embarassed. Thankfully my finacee doesn't mind, but talk about waking up in a weird situation. Ironically, I was considering wearing Bambinos to bed, but decided not to since I could enjoy them today on my day off (bad idea, huh?).
    Has anyone else recently had dreams like that? Also, what causes your body to dream like that?

I don't have much to offer in the way of insight about your dream, except that probably it's connected with the bladder feeling full whilst asleep.

I'm only posting to say I love your signature quote. I'm a HUGE B5 fan.

The one time I have ever wet my bed since age 3 was after dreaming about peeing. Ironically, in the dream I wet my pants and woke up to a wet bed rather than peeing in a toilet. I have heard of lots of people dreaming about using the bathroom and then waking up to wet sheets. I have never heard of anyone wetting themselves in a dream and then waking up to wet sheets. Do you care to elaborate more about the dream itself? I have no idea how to replicate the situation otherwise I would be wetting the bed a lot more often. Maybe if you felt deeply OK about wetting the bed and had absolutely no reservations about it, you had a full bladder, and you had urination on the brain at some deeper level than most people tend to have, it might be possible to have this happen again. Good luck with that though. Nothing I do will ever convince me that it is OK or good to wet the sheets. Would be nice though to be able to wet the bed on cue, maybe someday.

Here are a few ads from Korea (I think), that illustrate exactly what you are referring to. Hope they are not against any rules.

GoodNites: wet dreams | Creative Criminals

Yea this has happened to me a few times. I was a pretty much nightly bed wetter until about 13 but have had lifelong issues, typically no more often than a couple of times a month. Every once in a while I will wake up to a dream where I was having an accident in my dream and I was actually wetting the bed.

If I sleep diapered I almost always wet in my sleep.

These dreams do happen although I am not sure what the significance is. A lot of effort has been out into dream interpretation over the years but I am not so sure that any of it is really all that meaningful because there is a personal context that is often not considered.

If it repeats I might be a little concerned, if it becomes much more frequent then I would see a Doctor.

I am curious, is your fiancée aware of the diapers? And do you wear diapers t bed often?

I have done that on a few occasions since I was about 13? More recently as of late, but I'm going to say that is due to being pregnant and always having to pee lol.

pepsicolaisgreat

I've had it happen as well. Not sure why. But last night I had a weird crazy non diaper related dream. My sister had stuck a q tip up my nose and pulled my brains out through my nose. That freaked me out big time. Now I laugh about it.

She also had me handcuffed to the bed so she could pull out my brains and there was nothing I could do about it. All I could do was lay there and struggle as she forced that q tip up my nose and into my brains.

Hi Kite. Long time no see, but it's great to see you back here my friend. Yes, I've had bathroom dreams many times. It seems like I'm a kid back in school looking for some privacy, and for an unpopulated bathroom. I no sooner find one and then students suddenly come streaming in. Sometimes I'm in someone's house and I'm looking for a bathroom. Sometimes I in a dormitory, and I find a toilet, but it's horribly filthy. Typically I wake up and have to pee desperately. I'm sure that's the cause for the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsicolaisgreat View Post
    I've had it happen as well. Not sure why. But last night I had a weird crazy non diaper related dream. My sister had stuck a q tip up my nose and pulled my brains out through my nose. That freaked me out big time. Now I laugh about it.

She also had me handcuffed to the bed so she could pull out my brains and there was nothing I could do about it. All I could do was lay there and struggle as she forced that q tip up my nose and into my brains.
    Hello she is your sister and everyone knows that sisters are zombies. So what would you expect?

Yes, sometimes i have such dreams and almost ever its about my former childhood mostliy in school, getting in weird or embarrassing situations.
    Its in one way kinda interesting, that im not the only one who has dreams like taht. Also though im not that much surprised about that.
    I think it indicates a little bit the fears that many of us have, beiing cauth or seen in in extremely weird situations (as seen from an absolutely unwitting spectator).

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Do you care to elaborate more about the dream itself?
    It was strange, but not bad, just nonsensical. I was in an aged 80's motel room where the white walls were tinted a bit yellow from age and yellowish light bulbs in the bathroom. For some reason I thought I was in Japan and I was apparently sharing the room with Mike Rowe. On the television in the bedroom area there was an announcement or news report on how a new game show would know if you're on the toilet and base the game/questions around certain situations like that. Also, the toilet had a weird flushing design like the front inside of the bowl had a flushing system like a swimming pool and wouldn't flush fully.