Thread: Best way to double goodnites?

Default Best way to double goodnites?

All I have right now are goodnites, they're comfy but so thin! What's the best way to double them? Should I just wear two or should I cut some small holes into the cloth of the first one? I don't want to leak onto my bed/boyfriend lol.

Punch a lot of small holes in the back of the inside one. Lots of small holes rather than big slits, then the filling won't fall out when its wet.

I wear a Pampers 6 on the inside of one, but I don't think that counts (so why did I post in the first place... :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    I wear a Pampers 6 on the inside of one, but I don't think that counts (so why did I post in the first place... :P )
    Haha thanks, but yeah all I have is the goodnites for now. I like to get bambino a when I can afford them but I'm low on money right now and the goodnites are decent in a pinch. I was actually surprised how much they could hold, but I dont want to worry about leaking in the morning. If I don't wet during the night they can hold a flood in the morning but that's it, and I do like to wet a bit while I'm falling asleep.