Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd Questions!

Default Odd Questions!

I felt like posting something fun, so I'll put on a little poll of sorts.
    Here are the questions:
    1. What is your favorite brand of diaper?
    2. What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time (you don't have to say your age if you don't feel comfortable)...(to be more specific, I'm talking about the first time you got diapers for *B/DL-related desires)
    3. Most embarrassing moment in diapers?
    4. What are you wearing right now?
    My answers:
    1. I'd have to go with Tranquility ATNs. I love the padding, capacity, and overall fit.
    2. I think the first time I got diapers was when I was around 14 years old. I had gotten a Visa gift card and decided to order some ATNs online. I to this day love that diaper
    3. For me, it happened when I was 15 or so. Parents were out-of-town for the week and left me with a babysitter. I decided to wear one day that week, but realized I had to go downstairs (room was upstairs) to get something. The only problem: the sitter was down there. I put on a baggy pair of sweatpants and made my way down, only to be met with a question when I bent down to pick a piece of paper up from the floor. I'm pretty sure she saw the diaper, but she never brought it up. I stayed in my room the rest of that night
    4. Depends maximum protection (had to get some in a rush, Depends were the best brand available at the store)
    Last edited by EvanNibbler; 06-Nov-2012 at 01:26. Reason: cleanup

What is your favorite brand of diaper? Molicare supers
    What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time? First brand of diapers I ever bought for B/DL reasons were store brand baby diapers called Pure N Gentle. I was 15 at the time of the purchase.
    Most embarrassing moment in diapers? Well a few years back I has just bought a package of Depends Maximum fitted protection and after I got home I put one on and went for a walk. During this walk I suddenly had very bad stomach cramps and then some pretty bad gas except it wasn't quite gas... >,<
    What are you wearing right now? Just regular boxers I can't afford Adult Diapers right now seeing as I don't have a job currently.

Ooooh question games are fun!

1. This is tough since I've only ever worn ones you can get a local pharmacy but I think I gotta go with Pampers! I wear em as much as I can and the cute print is actually very important to me. They do leak a lot and are kinda snug, but the cuteness makes up for it .
    2. I bought Goodnites...which I still do from time to time. I remember the first time putting them on quite vividly...as I'm sure most of us do.
    3. Well this one isn't really in diapers but I wore some to bed and they got uncomfortable when I woke up so I tossed them on the floor, later that day I had a girl over who asked if she could borrow a sweater and I told her to just grab one from my room. She may not have noticed as she never said anything but geeze was I dumb for not cleaning up.
    4. A pair of pampers cruises! Woo!

What is your favorite brand of diaper? Disposable - Dry 24-7 Cloth - Babykins prints.

What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time? I started wearing other kids diapers when I was five (brother, cousins, family friends, etc.) Pampers (toddler size) was the first diaper brand I ever bought myself. I was about 9 or 10 and they barely fit me.

Most embarrassing moment in diapers? Having my brother and his friend walk in my parents house unannounced and seeing me in nothing but a thick disposable. I was 21 at the time.

What are you wearing right now? Twill cloth diaper fastened with a Snappi and covered with a snap-on plastic pant.

1. Dry 24/7's
    2. Depends, at the age of 14
    3. been broke for a month, ended up in Depends again, soaked through on a job site, Job super wanted to talk to me and wouldn't take a hint that I needed 5 minutes please, (diaper was already full at the time) ended up leaking through in front of everyone, soaked my long underwear, pants, socks, shoes and shirt in front of about 10 people (BTW it was -10 outside) about the only one who didn't notice was the job super (and what he had to say could've easily waited). Immediately afterwards, one of my co-workers came up to me and said, umm, you know you just pissed all over yourself? (Duh!)
    4. Abena M4 plastic backed w/ a stuffer (usually wear around the house)

1. Overnight cloth from adultclothdiaper.com
    2a. Purchased: Depends, probably
    2b. Used/obtained/stolen/borrowed: cloth diapers "borrowed" from my baby sister when I was 10 or 11 and she was a baby.
    3. Ran out of gas a few miles from home while wearing a huge, soggy, cloth diaper under my clothes. Managed to coast into a driveway with the intention of walking to a gas station a couple blocks away. Fortunately or unfortunately, the homeowner was home, came out to see what the deal was, and had some gas in a gas can for his lawnmower. I didn't know him, and he didn't say anything, although he had to notice the bulk. I got on my redfaced way, so I guess all's well that ends well.
    4. Big boy pants. Probably won't wear until Tuesday, my usual diaper day.

1.What is your favorite brand of diaper?
    Probably Unique Wellness Brief or Abena M4. They're pretty cool

2.What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time (you don't have to say your age if you don't feel comfortable)...(to be more specific, I'm talking about the first time you got diapers for AB/DL-related desires)
    First diapers I ever got were Tena Slip Maxi, which are a pretty good introductory diaper if I say so myself. Quite popular and good all around protection. A week before I bought and went through a pack of Goodnites but I'm not counting them for this XD Basically when I went to try on the Tena's I thought to myself this is a decisive moment in which I'll either decide I don't really like diapers or I do really like them. Whelp, I guess you can see where I ended up?

3.Most embarrassing moment in diapers?
    Hm, not sure for this one. I usually try and make a point of not being in embarrassing situations involving diapers. If I have to say one were I was definately caught then I'm not sure, but embarrasing in general the cake would have to go to my recent attempt at rock climbing.

Rock climbing, in a diaper, with my group of friends. Yeah, that was a clever move.

4.What are you wearing right now?
    Well since you asked so nicely, doubled-up Molicare Super Plus's and my Teddy Bear Plastic Pants

1. Molicare super plus
    2. Depends, i think i was about 16
    3. I would saw the first time someone else saw me in a diper
    4. Hanes brand underwear

Here are the questions:
    What is your favorite brand of diaper? = Tena Slip Maxi my new favorite I buy them by the case even thou they are $$
    What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time = Pampers (stole from a gas station) (i know not right but I was 9 or 10) followed by goodnights due to younger brother being a bedwetter
    Most embarrassing moment in diapers? Not really had/have one that I can remember I do know I was caught many times when liveing with parents
    What are you wearing right now? My sleeper been a real lazy day not diapered thou have a rash of some flavor

Arkay

re are the questions:
    What is your favorite brand of diaper?
    What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time (you don't have to say your age if you don't feel comfortable)...(to be more specific, I'm talking about the first time you got diapers for AB/DL-related desires)
    Most embarrassing moment in diapers?
    What are you wearing right now?

1. Well im really looking forward to the Abena M4's i will be getting this week.
    2. Pull-ups. My mom had a shelf of them for her day-home, took one and wore it throughout the night.
    3. I left a wet diaper in the hallway for the weekend i was gone.
    4. Nothing, ran out 2 days ago :\