I felt like posting something fun, so I'll put on a little poll of sorts.
Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite brand of diaper?
- What was the first brand of diapers you ever bought/recieved/etc and how old were you at that time (you don't have to say your age if you don't feel comfortable)...(to be more specific, I'm talking about the first time you got diapers for *B/DL-related desires)
- Most embarrassing moment in diapers?
- What are you wearing right now?
- I'd have to go with Tranquility ATNs. I love the padding, capacity, and overall fit.
- I think the first time I got diapers was when I was around 14 years old. I had gotten a Visa gift card and decided to order some ATNs online. I to this day love that diaper
- For me, it happened when I was 15 or so. Parents were out-of-town for the week and left me with a babysitter. I decided to wear one day that week, but realized I had to go downstairs (room was upstairs) to get something. The only problem: the sitter was down there. I put on a baggy pair of sweatpants and made my way down, only to be met with a question when I bent down to pick a piece of paper up from the floor. I'm pretty sure she saw the diaper, but she never brought it up. I stayed in my room the rest of that night
- Depends maximum protection (had to get some in a rush, Depends were the best brand available at the store)