Thread: Curved Influence

Default Curved Influence

Just thinking about some stuff and I figured I would post it on here to hear some of your guy's thoughts on the subject.

I'm not sure how to quite explain this but I'm kind of attracted to furs. Like. I'm not attracted to animals but I find furries adorable a lot of the time. I don't have the same feelings for adult babies, and I'm definitely not a furry either. Like I think it would be kind of nice to have a tail at times but I'm not gonna go so far as to call me a furry, because It's a lot more complicated than that. I will generally get turned on my babyfur images too.

So I'm not sure what to think of the whole idea.

Any thoughts?

Different things turn different people on, what ever you like is what you like, you don't have to have a reason to like something.

Don't try to fit yourself on a shelf, or try to be like someone else, you be you, and you will be happy.

I also think furries are very cute, but I think I wouldn't mind being one either, if I got the oppertunity I definitly would give it a try.