Thread: Baby Toy Suggestions

Lightbulb Baby Toy Suggestions

Hi everyone!
    So I'm super excited for Friday because Daddy and I are going to the mall, and at the mall there's a really cool toy store. Last night he told me over video chat that he's going to let me pick out a baby toy from the store, and I know there's a lot to choose from!
    I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions for good baby toys that I could fidget with, thats easy to carry, and maybe that I could put in my mouth.

He says I need something to keep my hands busy lol. It's true, cuz I never truly stay still

Plushies are always a good toy but rattles, teething rings and others are really cool. My favorites are the plush caterpillars that are really colorful. They make all kinds of sounds, some have a variety of textures and they are also very colorful and fun.

foxboy

I would just go with a plushie myself and because i nom on mine sometimes but other then that I'm not to sure on something you could nibble on too sorry

My favorite toys (besides the obvious teethers and other suckies) are soft toys with bells or rattles inside. One of the coolest ones I ever found was a little plush cube animal with a soft jingle inside!

I think I'm good on plushies for a while. But if I were to get a plushie, I would want it to be fairly big.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Plushies are always a good toy but rattles, teething rings and others are really cool. My favorites are the plush caterpillars that are really colorful. They make all kinds of sounds, some have a variety of textures and they are also very colorful and fun.
    The caterpillar sounds neat It seems like something I could have my hands on for a while and not get bored with it.
    Rattles and teething rings have also crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I think I'm good on plushies for a while. But if I were to get a plushie, I would want it to be fairly big.

The caterpillar sounds neat It seems like something I could have my hands on for a while and not get bored with it.
    Rattles and teething rings have also crossed my mind.
    There are others very much like the caterpillars, can't remember who makes them, but they are way cool.