Thread: Just got my Tranquility ATN's

Default Just got my Tranquility ATN's

I havent put one on yet, but before I do I just wanted to know some opinions! Ive seen reviews go both ways about these. Are they good?

Speaking from my experience in the past, they are very good! I'm a Medium-sized guy and they held 2 floodings comfortably, the protection was very nice and the tapes were easy to adjust.

I like them ok. They get clumpy when wet but do pretty well.
    I'd recommend taking them out of the bag to fluff up and expand for a few days. Makes them far more absorbent and useable.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I like them ok. They get clumpy when wet but do pretty well.
    I'd recommend taking them out of the bag to fluff up and expand for a few days. Makes them far more absorbent and useable.
    I reccommend doing this for all diapers. It was a tip my incontinence nurse gave me and it really does significantly increase the capacity.

I would think its a little late to ask for opinions on a diaper that you’ve already purchased, but I hope you enjoy them. I myself never liked them. I found them to run small on their sizing. the material they used wasn’t comfortable or soft and they had a tendency to break apart and clump when wet. but that was several years ago, so maybe they have changed since then.

I use them at night and find that they do work all right in most cases. Yes, they do run on the small size, I am normally a small but I had to go with the medium because I am wider in the hips, so you do want to take that into account. Capacity wise they are ok there too as most of the time the wetting doesn't move past a certain spot. Hope you like them, and I would love to hear your thoughts.